Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nicole: "My younger sister loves the BZees collection"
- Norma: "Stretch is good for a walking shoe."
- Sau-ling: "Bought pair in different color in store and loved it!"
- Ethel: "Gift for sister"
- Audrea: "I already own a pair of these, and they are SO comfortable and light. My daughter always wants to borrow them, so I'm getting her her own pair."
- Anita: "Extremely comfortable and cushiony. Low profile, less bulky than traditional athletic/walking shoes."
- Laura: "I have this same shoes in pink and I love them ,They are so comfortable, I truly recommend them."
- Karen: "going to disney and need another sneaker option.. i'll keep you posted"
- Christine: "cute and comfy"
- T: "It seems to have good support, lightweight, laces-up, not too high a heel, not too many bells and whistles."
- Angela: "Comfort"
- LOUISE: "Liked how it looks"
- Mindi: "So comfortable and easy to slip on. My go to running around shoes. But note...not a bit water resistant!"
- Debra: "comfort"
- Sharon: "I like naturalizer shoes and I can get wides."
- Lisa: "wide size, looks sturdy, tie up"
- kate: "super comfy"
- carol: "I already have 2 in different colors, and they are so comfortable."
- Christine: "I wanted a comfortable easy pair of shoes for running around in. These come on and off easily and are very comfortable."
- D: "I like the contrasting laces. Have to have fun once in a while!"
Laura asked: Why don't you have these in a size 4 1/2? I always appreciate Naturalizers's wide size range. People with small feet would love to buy a comfortable, casual adult shoe too!
Cathy asked: I stand on concrete for 5 hours a day and my heels ache at the end of the day. Will these shoes help with that aching?
Sarah asked: I have to have good arch support and so many shoes are flat. How is the arch support?