Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "going to wedding, have weak ankles and I believe these shoes will help me tighten my ankles in place!!...wish me luck"
- MARGARET: "LOOKING FOR A DRESSY SANDAL"
- Tina: "Sexy shoe in my size! (4)!"
- Zofia: "My friend had a pair and just loved the comfort and the look. Wonderful color and very versatile."
- C: "Comfortable, sexy yet not over the top, great versatile color"
- Karen: "It looks dressy, yet comfortable. It comes highly rated by other purchasers. The color is highly versatile."
- ileana: "very comfortable from the start."
- Lisa: "stylish summer heel"
- Juanita: "I love the color, can be worn for dressy occasions."
- L: "Wanted a neutral shoe for a wedding, and heard good things about this sandal! Color will work with anything"
- Marcela: "good price comfortable and looks dressy"
- P: "comfort height / look"
Lisa asked: I am not clear of what the color of these is? Is it a silver? Is it dark or light? Doesn't it have a gold/silver hue? Thanks
- M: "Lisa M - they are not quite gold or silver, somewhere in between. I bought them to wear to the many formal functions I attend and am replacing a pair or silver strap sandals. Truly they could go either way. Hope that helps."
- Maryanne: "It's more bronze gold, I wore them with a gold dress and got lots of compliments! They are THE MOST comfortable shoes ever!"
- Jennifer: "It is a gold hue. Goes with black, brown or blue pants."
- marlene: "I love the color - think pewter."
- Linda: "I bought these because I wanted something neutral - not really dark and not really light. If anything, they are slightly darker than the pictures indicate. The color is very difficult to describe, but they certainly are NOT silver. I would call them shiny taupe with just a bit of a brass hue. They are very pretty and very comfortable!"
Pat asked: Can you wear these with stockings/tights--or looks old-fashioned?
- Deb: "I think they look best with nude pantyhose or bare legs. They look great with a dress orwith jeans. They are a summer type shoe"
- Helen: "No stockings needed. These shoes are comfortable without them and yes, I believe they look more stylish in bare feet."
- Linda: "Depends on what type of tights or stockings I think. I never have done that, but you may be trending a cute look!"
- diane: "I don't see why not!!!! These shoes are soooo comfortable for heels. They absolutely have a "mod" look."
- Michele: "If you wear sheer stockings without the toe seam showing, it should look fine, especially if you choose a stocking shade that is close to your normal skin tone. I personally would not wear any other color than something that matched my skin tone with these open lattice style shoes."
- Julie: "Do not wear with stockings or tights!"
- P: "Pantyhose in a natural color work for the nickel alloy color. If you buy the black, i would think black stockings/tights would work. It would just depend on the color and sheerness. I don't think thicker texture stockings would work very well. Hope this helps."
- Joanna: "No. Don't wear with tights or pantyhose. "
- Yamileth: "mmm I would not wear them with stockings, to my taste in doesn't work. they look fabulous with skinny jeans/pants.. I have only wore them with those"
Susan asked: I have a slight bunion and usually wear wide width. All you wide width customers, how was the fit?
- Patricia D: "I have the same issue, but I'm finding that the straps hit right on the bunion making it hard to wear them for any length of time. The shoes are gorgeous and fit well but due to the bunion issue, I don't wear them much."
- Shellie: "I bought them for my daughters wedding. They are really quite comfortable. The width wasn't a problem for me."
- Jeana: "Not very wide. The shoe is not uncomfortable but the little leather straps that run the length of the shoe tend to buckle out because the straps on the "T" are not wide enough."
- Anju: "I am not a wide customer but this shoe is great. I wore it to a party and wore it for almost 5 hrs and danced and it did not hurt at all. But if you are wide width, i recommend you buy side one."