Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Lynn asked: Hello there, I'm currently wearing size 5.5 US. I just ordered these boots in 5.5 but they were so short. I'm not sure if the boots actually are in correct size even though the box said 5.5. I had to return them. Please advise what size I should order? Thanks, Tran
- Sandra: "Personally, I did not find the fit short but rather too long and wide. I normally wear an 8.5 M."
- N: "I suggest ordering half size larger. I did not find this shoe comfortable so I gave them to a friend who loves them"
- ellen: "I needed to order 1/2 size bigger than I usually wear."
- Malou: "Hello Lynn, I usually wear a size 6, but when I order boots or athletic shoes, I order a half-size larger e.g. 6.5, which was perfect for me. With a larger size, it feels like I have worn the boots more than a few times, and I also have room to wear any thickness of socks. I suggest you get a size 6, at least."
- Jenny: "Hi Lynn. I wear a size 4m and my Elyse were a little snug, but the more I wear them the better they are and more comfortable. I love them. Maybe just a 1/2 size larger would be good for you."
- Jenny: "I usually wear size 5.5 too, but I had to return my boots even thought I bought size 6 ( I always order half size bigger for boots.) It was too narrow to me while the length was ok. The size for this boots seems to be running small."
- Joanna: "I found these shoes to be true to size for me (9 N), but not nearly as comfortable as I would have expected. They lack arch support and are difficult to wear for an entire day."
- B: "I really like mine in 7 1/2 N and that is the size I usually wear. Sorry I can't be of more help! Going to a 6 could work, but the freight is a killer unless you get a deal."
- Cindy: "I actually ended up returning these boots because they hit just below my ankle and kept rubbing up against the bone. "
- I: "Sorry, I can't help. I wear a 10N and the boots were true to size for me. I was challenged initially figuring out what sock to wear with them. Trouser socks slipped too much and I felt like my toes were at the top of the shoe. Heavier socks made the boot too tight. A mid-weight sock seemed to be the answer for me. You might go a half size up and/or reevaluate what socks you wear."
- Nancy: "I loved this boot and ordered it online. But I also found it to be too short and had to send it back. I would've ordered a half size bigger, but unfortunately, they did not have it available. I eventually went with a similar looking boot."