Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bonnie: "reminded me of the 'old' penny loafer and was looked for a brown/cordovan color. Reviews were excellent, so I went for it!"
- Rosa: "I chose this style because I feel that it will go well with casual or business attire, although a little overpriced."
- Ruth: "The color and style appealed to me."
- Gail: "I like the color and brass buckle."
- MATTIE: ""LOW HEEL & VERY COMFORTABLE CAN BE WORN WITH PANTS OR DRESS""
- Munira: "They seem to be a high quality shoes and look nice"
- Elizabeth: "Comfy shoes for a full day of teaching first grade!"
Irma asked: i'm interested in purchasing these, my concern is the buckle, does it rust or dull in the long run?
- LINDA: "Haven't worn them a lot yet but buckle is good so far and I've never had trouble with that on Naturalizers."
- Lisa: "I never got the shoes. They were not in stock."
- Carol: "I've had these shoes since March 2013 and the buckle hasn't rusted or faded."
- C: "I've had these shoes for a month and so far no problems but I really haven't had them long enough to know. It seems that the buckles will hold up for some time as the shoe appears well made with quality materials."
- Carolyn: "Not had the shoes long enough to see any change, but doesn't look like it will rust or dull. I ordered narrow but they are not narrow enough for my slender foot. Had to put non slip pad in them. Leather is soft as butter, so may have been able to order a half size smaller."
- Donna: "I just answered your question and realized I answered it about the wrong shoe!! I actually reaturned these, only for the fact that I bought too large a size and ended up going with a different style."
- Donna: "Hello...I've not had these a real long time, but there has been no isue with the buckle. It is kind of difficult to describe he buckle, but it is not fully metallic looking. Each link looks brown in the center with silver edging, and the links are connected with the same leather as the shoe. I'm very happy with them."
- Nancy: "Not so far. Love the shoe"
- Ann: "I've had them for 2 months and so far so good...no issues."
- Vera: "So far, the buckle is fine; however, I've had my shoes for only a couple of months."