Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Laura Jane asked: are these water-proof?
- Jane: "I don't know if they are waterproof. I do know they are very comfortable and warm. I have worn them all day in New York City and they are great for walking.I have a narrow foot and they only ccomein medium but they fit great. Hope that helps."
- B: "No. these boots are not waterproof. I f you need waterproof you may wish to look at the Merrill brand. I purchased these boots for MIL and she loves them and others inquire abouth because they are comfy and sylish."
- D: "Yes, they have kept my feet dry and warm."
- Donna: "I wouldn't say these are water-proof, but they stay well in the snow and rain. My boots still look new."
- Darlene: "No. They are water resistant but not water proof. There were lots of floods in my area last week and I had to stop in a store to buy dry socks."
- SANDRA: "Yes!! Very good!"
- SANDRA: "Yes !! Very confortable too!!"
- Deirdre: "Yes, they are water proof & very warm. I love them; especially in this rigid cold weather we are having here in NYC."
- Constance: "Lacie is VERY water resistant. Haven't taken them into a foot of water to verify water-proof, but they resist heavy snow wetness."
- KIm: "Yes."
- Emma: "Yes, they are! But don't forget to treat them with the waterproof spray every now and then.. Super comfy as well. :)"
- Mary: "yes, that has been my experience. I purchased them before all the snow storms in Chicago and my feet have not gotten wet."
- Ann: "I would say that they are water resistant but not necessarily water-proof. I have worn them several times in weather and no moisture has come through the shoe. I love these boots! They are so comfortable and very cute."
- Barbara: "I have worn them in snow and feet have not gotten wet, but they are suede, so do have water marks lines on them now."
- Kyoko: "They sound like it when you see details of these shoes, but I have not tried yet."
santa asked: do these come in wide size ?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, I'm sorry, this style is made in medium widths only. Thank you, Hillary"
Wendy asked: Can you slip them on without unzipping? My 92-year-old mom needs something extremely easy to get on and off.
- Corinne: "I do need to unzip them to put them on, but they are very comfortable and keep my feet warm when the weather gets really cold. I find the zippers easy to manage. Perhaps you could have her try them out, and if they don't work for her just take them back. The Naturalizer store near me is really good at taking back products that don't fit your needs."
- Susan: "No. They need to be unzipped to get on and off."
- Cindy: "These are my most favorite comfortable boot that I enjoy wearing with wool socks, but unfortunately you do need to unzipper to slip them on / off."
- Mary: "I purchased these boots and am enjoying them but you cannot get them on without unzipping them. They may be difficult for your 92 year old Mom."
- Kyoko: "I don`t think you can get on without unzipping. I just tried it, but could not. They are very comfortable. I usually have to wear new pairs of shoe at least for a couple of times or several times before I feel comfortable to walk. But, for these pair, they were comfortable from the 1st time."
- Joan: "Hi Wendy I just love these boots but I do not think that your Mother would be able to put these on without unzipping. I always have to undo the zippers. Hope this helps with your decision."
- Donna: "No, you do need to zip them up to put them on. It's very easy though. I don't think she would have any trouble. These boots are wonderful."
- shau: "I got it for gifts"
- Sherril: "I have never tried. I found I couldn't get them off while zippered, so as a result, the boot is always unzipped when I need them. I wiould try now, but I am presently out-of-state. Sorry."
- Olivia: "Dear Wendy, Very nice opction, I bought them for my mother also 78, and she has told me that she can slip them without unzipping when she take them out. when she put them on she needs to unzip them. Good luck1"
- C: "I have fat ankles as my feet are often swollen and I cannot slip them on and off. Actually, I usually wear a size 10 to 101/2 but bought an 11 and it was comfortable but hard to zip. I can't wear them with thick socks but I love the comfort."
- Diana: "No, you'll need to unzip to get them on and off. "
- Barbara: "I can not put them on without unzipping."
- C: "probably not completely, they are easy to slide on, but for a 92 yr old, i would think it would be rather difficult."
- Susanna: "My mom has chubby feet so for her she has to unzip to slip on. Thanks"
- Constance: "Thx 4 asking: Lacie requires the zipper use to get in and out of."
- L: "YOU DO NEED TO ZIP THEM UP TO GET THE SNUG FIT. YOUR 92 YEAR OLD MOM IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU HELPING HER! MAYBE SHE SHOULD STAY IN WHEN THE WEATHER IS BAD. SAFER FOR HER. THESE BOOTS ARE COMFY & WARM BUT I THINK YOUR MOM MIGHT NEED SOMETHING SHE COULD JUST PULL ON (WITHOUT THE ZIPPER). GOOD LUCK FINDING THE RIGHT BOOTS!"
- Lori: "No. I have to unzip mine first. Can't take off without unzipping either. Hope this helps."
bbysmoochie asked: First I would like to ask if there are fur inside the boot around the feet area and do these shoes run big?
- Jeanne: "Yes there is fur in the foot area. very warm and comfortable, and true to size."
- E: "Yes, there are fur inside and around the feet. The shoes do not run big."
- Jane: "There is fur on the bottom and sides but not in the toe area. I have a narrow foot and the medium width fits fine (with a sock)."
- Mildred: "1. There is fur inside the boot, but not all the way to the toes. 2. No the boot is true to size. I love this boot it is very comfortable it look good with a skirt or pants. I order my sister a pair as well."
- Zita: "Yes, there is fur inside the boot and around the feet are, the boots are just the right size."
- Jennifer: "Hi! I love these shoes so much first I had them in tan and then I got them in black. The entire inside has fur. The shoe does not run big I'm a 6 and 1/2 most of the time so I got a 6 and 1/2 which fits perfect. The boots are really comfy I definelty recommend them even if you get the wrong size return them and get the right size trust me they are worth it! "
- Patricia: "Yes. Fur inside the shoes but I you wear M it's better to get a W"
- Sophia: "Hello. The fur does not extend all the way down into the boot. The inside of the front of the boot closer to the toes appears to be lined in some foam type substance.I have only worn the boots for 2 hours. Was comfortable and feels true to size. "
- Cheryl: "Yes there is fur that keeps your feet very warm in the foot area and no they dont run big. They are pretty true to size and I have a medium width foot."
Lois asked: I can tell from the comments that these boots are warm. Are they waterproof? How will they be in snow and slush?....I live in Maine.
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Lois, These boots are not waterproof. They are made of suede, therefore I wouldn't recommend wearing them in the snow or slush. Thank you, Hillary"