Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "N-5 comfort and style"
- Patricia: "open toe style and black leather. great price"
- AGNES: "comfortable."
- Shahnaz: "Right style and color for the office and professional evening events."
- Thelma: "I have several Carmen styles and I haven't been disappointed with any of them yet. they are extremely comfortable and fit well. I decided this style in black leather was a great addition to my closet!"
- Mary: "Great price, goes with a lot of outfits, good reviews."
- Cindy: "I like the classic style of this shoe."
- Jan: "Nice shoe for casual or dressy wear."
- DeAnn: "Goes great with my little black dress"
- Debra: "very stylist and comfortable"
- ROSANNA: "Great shoes for work! Comfortable yet sylish."
- Erica: "Seems versatile and chic for daily use."
- rebecca: "sensible and priced-right"
- Shelly: "Not a fan. Not comfortable like the Blaine. The price point was awesome but I barely wear it. Waste of $$"
- Beatriz: "good quality"
- Mimi: "I have 2 other pairs, in solid metallic and red shiny and they are very stylish and comfortable to wear all day long!"
- KATHLEEN: "MY SISTER GAVE ME THE RED PATENT LEATHER PAIR FOR MY B-DAY, AND I LOVE THEM."
- Delia: "Looks very nice"
Cynthia asked: I have a bunion. Since there is no Wide available, how does this accommodate a need for width in the box toe?
Joan asked: I wear a 6 AA. Will this shoe be narrow or is it a medium width?
Mary asked: I bought the 6.5 wide and I am walking out of it. Is the size 6 the same length? It says that both 6.5 and 6.0 are 37 EU. Help!