Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Julissa: "PRICE AND WIDTH"
Cynthia asked: I have a bunion. Since there is no Wide available, how does this accommodate a need for width in the box toe?
- lynn: "Usually all the Naturalizer shoes have wide widths which is what I need. I love all my Naturalizer shoes because they are so comfortable and soft with plenty of room for my wide foot. I just bought another pair flat black leather shoes which I love. I used to work in an office and had to dress with the appropriate dress shoes and now since I lost my job I have been trying to get some flat shoes to wear. I just absolutely love Naturalizer shoes."
- Sharon: "This is a great shoe. I bought the navy in a 7 and the black in 6-1/2. The size 7 fits much better. The 6-1/2 fits more snug and narrow. Since you normally wear a wide shoe, I would definitely go up a size. As a general rule, when I purchase naturalizer shoes, I have to go up one size, no matter what style the shoe is. The shoe is a little high. Not sure how this will affect bunions. For the price, I believe it's worth a try. I hope my review helps you make the right choice for you!"
- Danielle: "the shoe seems to conform to the foot, the leather may give a bit to accomodate a little more room but if you really need a wide im not sure the medium width would be a good buy."
- Elizabeth: "Probably not wide enough. I have wide feet and these are ok but not super comfortable. "
Joan asked: I wear a 6 AA. Will this shoe be narrow or is it a medium width?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Joan, This shoe is available in medium, and wide widths only. I'm sorry, I have not heard is this style runs small or large. We do apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you, Hillary"
Mary asked: I bought the 6.5 wide and I am walking out of it. Is the size 6 the same length? It says that both 6.5 and 6.0 are 37 EU. Help!
- Laura: "I wear 7.5 M and I bought 7.5 M and they fit perfect, there is a difference because I also tried on the 8 M and it was larger,hope this helps out."
- Nadine: "I found that the shoe ran long.I would try a smaller size. I also find that American shoe sizes are not always identical to EU sizes. Close, but not identical."
- Patty: "I found the shoe to be true to size in length but too wide at the heel and too narrow at the ball of the foot. When I stretched the shoe around the ball of the foot - I too was walking out of it. Since the lenght is right - I don't think a smaller size will work. I got the Medium width though."
- Teresa: "I purchased a size 5.5 because Naturalizer 5.5 is a perfect fit for my foot. It ran true to size and it was a really comfortable - at least for me. Perhaps you just got a pair that was mis-sized. Is it possible you could return it and get credit or get a different size? I love mine. I hope this helps solve your dilemma. Thanks. Teresa"
- Betsy: "Hi Mary, I prefer to wear a wide to when I am able to find them I order a half size smaller than I normally wear. Hope that helps....."