Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- MARLENE: "same as above"
Deb asked: I wear between a 5 and a 5.5. Do these shoes run small? Thanks, Deb
- TRACY: "I ordered my true size and they fit. I wouldn't say they run big or small. I love them too!"
- Brenda: "I wear a size 5 and this shoe fits like a glove. I love them! I was very happy to get them in a 5 since I usually have to settle for a 5.5. I'm very happy with them."
- Sabenah: "I feel these shoes are true to size. I have wide feet and I found them to be very comfortable. "
- Deb: "Thank you!"
- J: "No; I wear a 7 so that's the size I purchased. They fit perfectly and were very comfortable the first time I wore them."
- Jamie: "I wear a 4, and they fit me pretty well."
- Deb: "I appreciate your feedback and plan to order! Thanks, Deb"
- MARLA: "This shoe runs true to size. They are comfy, cute and go with more things than I imagined!"
- Piyathida: "I don't think so. Mine fit a little snug at first but probably because they were brand new. Now they are super comfortable. I got the wide too though. "
Dodie asked: I have a wide foot. At my foot's widest part, it is nearly 4 inches. If I order the 8W will it fall off my foot in the back?
- Laura: "Dodie, I don't have the answer to your question but I can tell you that I bought these shoes and they are very comfortable. There was almost no painful break-in period."
- Rosetta: "I ordered 10W, very tight fit. I will be returning the shoe even though I like the shoe. The fit should be fine for you."
- Melissa B: "I ordered the regular width, so I am not sure. The back of the shoe does hug my heel, so you might be okay without the shoe slipping, but I don't know for sure."
- MARLA: "I bought a 7W and it works well for me. I have many Natualizer shoes in the W width and most of the extra room is in the toe area. In fact, these are my preferred brand by a long shot. I hope they work for you!"