Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tracey: "I chose these for the style but hardly ever wear them. They are too tight."
- AYANNA: "absolutely love these shoes. i always get complements on this shoe when i wear them. the metal strip really is a classy and unique touch."
- donna: "LOST IN MAIL"
Georgia asked: How high is the heel?
- Vanessa: "The heel is 2 3/4 inches. Surprisingly (very) comfy to walk in and I get a lot of compliments on these shoes; elegant looking. Bonus - feet are strapped in, so you can walk naturally without worrying about your shoes slipping off! (I only wish they hadn't run out of the 6W in the two-color version!)"
- Lan A: "Heel is probably closer to 3 inches. Hope this helps!"
- Eileen: "The heel is 2 3/4 inches as stated in the description."
Caswell asked: I am shipping to a friend in New York who is returning home in August. I usually wear 81/2. I see that the comments say "true to size". Should I buy my normal size or the 9?
- gracita: "Those shoes are beautiful, and they fit nicely. I got somany compliments at work when I wore them on Friday. Actually, my sister from Paris wants to order a pair."
- Sherry: "I would stick with your normal size. I had absolutely no problem with my size, the fit was great."
- DAUN: "I am a size 9 and ALL of my Naturalizer shoes are size 9 so order your correct/normal shoe size"
- Dana: "I would buy your normal size."
Caswell asked: I normally wear 8 1/2 shoe. I see the reviews are saying true to fit. Since I am buying these to be brought home to me from New York. Should I buy the 81/2 or the 9? Thanks
- Joanna: "They are true to fit and very comfortable."
- Julie: "I normally wear size 6 in all other shoes, but for Naturalizer shoes I get 6 wide. It never fails. The shoes always fit perfectly with the wide size. Because of the straps, I think it's ok to get half size larger than getting wide if you preferred. These shoes are very comfortable. "
- Mary Jo: "If the front of the shoe is pointy I purchase size 8.5; for shoes that are not pointy I purchase size 8. For Iva, I purchased size 8.5 and they were too big. I returned them for an 8 and they fit well."
- Barbara A: "I normally wear a 9 1/2 M, and bought these shoes in that size. For me, they are true to size. If room in the toe box is an issue for you, these shoes have sufficient room there (no cramped toes), so your regular size will most likely be fine."
Eileen asked: Does this shoe run true to size? Is it particularly narrow or wide?
- halina: "I tried the shoes at the store size 61/2 m, the size was good but too narrow. While 61/2 w are too big.So I have to return them to the store and try 6 w. ps I'm very surprised why the stors don't carry wide ones."
- Inna: "These shoes fit perfectly, look nice. I'm very happy that I purchased these shoes"
- Thuy: "I bought size 4 but the shoes is as big as size 5 or 5 1/2. It does not fit so I have to return it. Also the material is not that good. It made noise when I walked but I like the heel. It looks nice and comfortable."
- Paula: "True to size but a pinch long in the toe. Still comfortable though. "
- Debra: "Eileen, I find that this shoe is actually quite comfortable, but it does seem a little loose in the heel. However, the strap helps keep the shoe in place and I have not experienced any uncomfortable rubbing. I am actually wearing these today and they are very comfortable as I travel from meeting to meeting."
- Sofia: "Yes they aret rue size"
- Cheryl: "This shoe runs true to size. I ordered the shoe in a wide width and it fit as expected."
- Dana: "It seems true to size to me. My feet are a little wide and they fit fine."