Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- JoAnn: "Love this shoe. Have two pair. So comfortable"
- Lori: "Very comfortable for work"
Jean asked: I have weak ankles and wear size 12M..what is the weight of this show? I cannot wear heavy shoes
- Ealine: "These are not heavy. I would call them medium weight for a sandal."
- maria: "I do recommend this product I just bought a pair they are very comfortable and light weight, they are not heavy the material is very light and soft"
- MaryAnn: "This is not a heavy shoe for me I take a size 9M. It is so comfortable I forget I have them on. Every step is soft & smooth. I would recommend this shoe."
- Cynthia: "They are not heavy at all!"
- Donna: "I just bought a pair but I am at the other end of the spectrum....6N but I have to say they don't feel heavy at all. For me, they fit well but they are pretty light in comparison to some I"ve looked at. I would give them a try!"
- Cynthia: "nice sole without feeling heavy like other support shoes"
- Wendye: "Hi Jean! I actually purchased these exact shoes not long ago. I have had problems with weak ankles in the past & know how shoes can affect that. These shoes are wonderful, they are light-weight, but extremely comfortable & stylish. I now have four pairs in different colors!! They are one of the few sandals I've ever purchased that are comfortable immediately, without needing a break-in period. They also don't have a very high heel, just enough so they're not totally flat. I think you would be happy with them & reccommend them without reservation...hope this helps!!"
- ruth: "These are light weight and very comfortable."
- Jonica: "They are lightweight. Not as lightweight as Crocs. I love them!"
- JOYCE: "LITE. COMFORT."
- Jean: "They feel light to me."
- Betty: "Very light weight and comfortable"