Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nancy: "needed casual lake shoes"
- Annazette: "going on vacation and need a cute comfortable pair of walking shoes. Hopefully they are as comfortable as they look."
- Pamela: "Comfy and neutral"
- Liliya: "lite and comfortable"
- Evan: "need comfortable shoes for my problematic feet. These shoes look stylish and comfortable and has excellent reviews."
- Ana: "I will retun this product"
- KimLan: "Because Naturalizer shoes fit well and are very comfortable."
- Dorene: "Because I seen on more then one comment that they are on their feet a lot! and their feet didn't hurt after!!!!! I need some nice looking shoes for my summer outfits!!!"
- Doralyn: "Looking for comfortable walking shoes for my trip to Sicily this spring."
- Susan: "Other BZees I just got were very comfortable"
- tien: "nice style"
- Ann: "I have one pair an love them. Would love a red pair but can't find any."
- Doris: "Plan on using it for summer travel"
- diane: "I picked these shoes because they are cute for summer with capris and they look comfortable."
- Cynthia: "This is the most comfortable summer walking shoe you can find as well as the best looking. This is my 3rd pair."
- Faye: "good price and good reviews"
- Myra: "Looks comfy."
- Beverly: "Says they are lightweight. Looks very "summery.""
- B: "have a pair and they are so comfortable in another color great for walking"
- Druscilla: "Very comfortable and got a great price"
- Sandra: "My work needs a lot of walking and ur shoes are perfect for that"
- E: "Looks comfortable and the price is fantastic."
- Elaine: "Comfort, good price, wear only Naturalizer shoes."
- LOUISE: "GOING ON TRIP"
- Mattie M.: "I purchased this band Bzees with Mary Jane strap and I love them because they are so comfortable. Now, I would like to try the Bzees without the strap like these with summer mesh."
- Theresa: "they look light weight, I've seen them in the store, and they have EVA cushion"
- Deborah: "Already have, but they run small and I need the next size. They are light and comfy. I am on my feet at work for 8 to 11 hours and they are perfect!"
- R: "I needed some new comfortable white shoes"
- Colette: "Love the style and the color"
- Pamela: "Lightweight walking shoe, hopefully cool for my Arizona weather!!"
- Patricia: "I have developed a bunion and these looke comfortable."
- Karen: "Comfort at great price"
- Roberta: "Comfort and color"
- OLIMPIA: "I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL PAIRS FOR MY SISTER AND MOM AND THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOES"
- Audrey: "Looks comfortable"
- Doreen: "Good for running around town in summer"
- Jolie: "cool lightweight and had good reviews"
- Doris: "my size"
- Karen: "they look verycomfortable to wear in the spring & summer plus they came in wide withs"
- Michael: "lightweight, sole is good for boating"
- Lucille: "Sale price"
- ELENITA: "very comfortable"
- Kathy: "Sister has a pair of these shoes. She says that they are extremely comfortable"
- Jeanne: "I have the same shoe in grey and black and they are the most comfortable and easiest to slip on without tying shoe strings!"
- Rosemary: "I own a pair of black ones and wanted a lighter color for this summer. I love these shoes."
- Pamela: "good price - looks cute"
- Donna: "Friend had a pair and loved them. Comfy and casual"
- Lenore: "Comfort I hope"
- Terri: "Very comfortable shoe, good support for walking."
- MARIA: "PRICE"
- Deborah: "Familiar with the fit"
- Wei: "it looks like very comfortable"
- N: "Liked the look."
- L: "For my mom, to use in summer as her sneakers, hoping she will like them."
- Takako: "looks cute and reviews were good"
- Hilda: "I chose a black and I needed a beige so I bought this color also."
Jan asked: Is it washable?
Roseanne asked: Is the innersole removable?? I have trouble with arches and usually buy shoes where the innersoles can be removed so I can wear custom orthotics in my shoes. Would this shoe accommodate orthotics?
Karen Pershyn asked: does this shoe have any kind of arch support?
Suzette asked: I wear a size 5. Do these shoes not come in a size 5? Thank you.
Joy asked: Why is this product not available in narrow widths????
betsy asked: Are these washable?? Do they run large or small - narrow or wide ?
Kim asked: they look great....why would a company sell shoes that start at size 6? Do they have no idea how may women wear sizes 4 to 5 1/2? It is still so hard to find size 4M....or smaller......I do purchase shoes from naturalizer size 4 , they don't always fit but i always love the shoes/boots..wish naturalizer carried more styles in 4....i realize it's not naturalizer's choice....