Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sunday: "Basic black bag needed."
- Venita: "I like all of the compartments this purse has to offer. I also like to carry a purse with the over the shoulder handles offered on this purse."
- patricia: "it had everything I like in a bag. The price was right"
- Patricia: "I choose this purse because of the size and organization available."
- sandra: "nice every day handbag and the different cartment"
- Erin: "gift"
- W: "It has lots of compartments to organize all my stuff"
- B: "LOOKS ROOMY AND I LIKE ALL THE COMPARTMENTS. GOOD LOOKING PURSE."
- Cesar: "its black."
- Colleen: "I ordered this purse as a present for my mother. She's a one purse woman and tends to use a purse until it just about disintegrates, so I hope the Tracy is as rugged as it is good looking. It caught my eye as fitting all her purse criteria: roomy but not huge, traditional styling, zipping exterior pocket as well as interior compartment, easy-to-access main compartment, and phone pocket. All that at a reasonable price made it an easy pick."
- M: "Simplest bag I could find that had side pockets, zippered outside pocket and internal pockets for cell phone. Would have preferred to have a zippered top instead of snap and one shoulder strap instead of two."
- Anne: "Looks and size as well as leather"
- David M: "replace a worn out bag"
Allison asked: What is inside the front zippered pocket? None of the pictures show it open.
- Jacqulyn: "empty pocket divided into 2 sections"
- Carrie: "There is another pocket that runs the length of the bag inside the zippered pocket."
- Kathy: "The front zippered pocket is fully lined and has one divider making two storage spaces. perhaps for car keys, pens, a camera, coin purse, or an e-reader. Nice addition to the inside spaces for those things you want to reach quickly."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Allison, Inside of the front zipper there contains one full pocket. Hope this helps. Thanks, Brittany"
Genevieve asked: how much does the bag weigh?
- Jacqulyn: "Have not received it yet"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Genevieve, Unfortunately we do not have access to that information. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"