Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- LESLEY: "Loved the style, height, and color. Heel was perfect height. Very comfortable to wear to work all day."
Pragati asked: From the picture, it looks like as if it has some olive green and some brown straps combination. So, can i pair these shoes with brown color?
- Donna: "I'd say yes. I really like these - extremely comfortable."
- Wilhelmina: "I ended up returning these shoes but from what I remember there was no brown on the straps yet the pictures here definitely show it. I bought the shoes because I liked the olive color and I thought I they would go with a brown dress I bought--but they didn't quite match. Sorry I couldn't help you."
- reggie: "the straps are all olive in color. So depends on what type of brown you want to wear. They just look like a different color because of the pattern. But the whole shoe is olive."
- Laura: "Yes! I've worn these shoes with brown before."
- B: "I happen to be wearing these shoes right now... :-) All of the straps are the same olive green color. However, some straps are smooth and some have an embossed crocodile texture. So, the different textures might be what you're seeing as different colors, but all of the straps are olive green. You could probably still wear them with a brown outfit, though."
- Barbara: "Yes. The shoes didn't fit me properly. The strap in back was too high for my foot. It is a nice shoe."
- Pragati: "Thank you all!! I made a purchase and I hope to like it just like you all!!"
- Nancy: "You can definitely wear with brown. Is a great fall shoe."
- Deborah: "The shoes are olive. I have both olive and brown pairs and Iove them. Very comfortable."
- Karen: "They are actually all olive - just the straps with texture make it look like it is a lighter olive color. You could probably still wear with brown."
- L: "The straps are all olive green. The middle ones have a texture on them. They look great with grown. I wear them with brown as well as black and navy. They are great shoes."
- Lauren: "The straps (and all the leather parts of the shoe) are definitely all olive in color, but there are two different textures - the smooth leather (that looks browner in color in the pic) and the textured leather that is faux lizard. They're really pretty and can be paired with brown even though they are definitely not brown themselves."