Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- judith: "summery looking"
Lori asked: Does your "pinkie" toe stick out?
- Janis: "I have this pair of shoes in 3 colors. I like them because they are casual enough to wear with shorts and still add a couple of inches to my height. After I wore them once or twice the leather relaxed and they are very comfortable, and my small toe does not come out the opening in the side."
- Celia: "No, my pinkie toe does not stick out. I have only wore these one time due to getting blisters on my big toe. I have to get them broke in, wish I knew a way to get this done with out the pain."
- Carol: "No"
- Deanna: "Hi Lori, These sandals are fabulous! I love them. I have a wide foot (I bought 9W). My foot slides right in and they are not tight at all. It's hard for me to find a sandal that fits correctly. These are extremely comfortable. I wore them for a long time the first time I wore them (usually for a new shoe I wear them for a couple of hrs to break them in). And, nope, my pinkie toe does not stick out. I like them, too, because the toes are nicely covered for a sandal. Hope this helps."
- Diana: "No, my pinkie toe does not stick out on either the right or left sandaL I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing them."
- Carol: "No, it is covered up by the leather on the shoe."
- KAREN: "No. Not at all. They look great with everything!!"
- Stacey: "Nope! It sits under the smallest strap."
- karen: "No pinky toe does not poke out for me."
- tracy: "No! I have had that problem with other sandals but not this pair! They are quite stylish and comfortable."
- Stacey: "I haven't had any issue with my pinkie toe sticking out but did notice the straps were a fairly tight over around the "toe" area. After wearing a few times they have loosened up and are now perfect. Love these shoes and the neutral color makes them go with everything!"
- Leslie: "Yes, it did. The bottom part of the strap was very stiff and uncomfortable. I sent the shoes back."
- C: "Hi Lori, mine did not stick out-a really comfy shoe "
- Yasuko: "No - not mine - they are comfortable."
- Nadine: "yes have same problem should have made crossover higher "
Helen asked: Do I get a 7 or 7 1/2 or are they the same?
- karen: "My size is a 7 1/2 however, I purchases the 8 narrow due to the fact it is real leather and it will stretch out. The size 8 seems to be working wonderful for me. "
- Cheryl: "7 1/2 run a little short"
- Diana: "I take a size 5 1/2 B and these shoes fitted me perfectly. They're very comfortable and I like the wedge because I'm only 5 ft. 2."
- Carol: "I wear a size 5 and bought the 5's and they fit perfect. I hope that helps."
- Donna k: "Helen the size runs true .You don't need tto order a half size larger or amaller"
- SUSAN: "I ordered a 7 1/2, my normal size. A 7 would have been too small for me, so no I do not think they are the same."
- Laura: "Order true to size. Shoe does rub on the top of the toes though."
- tracy: "Love these shoes -- so comfortable! I ordered the 8.5 and the 9 because sometimes I can go down a size with open toed shoes. However, the 9 had a much better fit and my heel wasn't on the verge of falling off. "
- Shazia: "It depends what size you normally wear! My foot is wide & my size is 9- 91/2 ( depends what kind a shoe). I ordered 9 W, that was very loose for me. Since its a leather, will loosen up over time. Then I ordered 9 M. Fits fine. Would highly recommend, very soft & comfy. "
- Nadine: "I bought my normal size and there fine Havant had much chance to wear yet live I north and weather a bit to cold yet for sandals. "