Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- N: "Comfortable!"
- N: "Liked the look. Wished I had not purchased these. They hurt my feet."
sharon asked: Why don't you have a size 5?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Sharon, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Susan asked: Do these run the same as the TORY sandal from last summer?
- Donna: "They are a little more narrow. But I believe they will stretch and be fine with a few times of wearing."
- Nancy: "I don't know, but I bought he blue denim and love them"
- Cynthia: "Don't know what the TORY is like. I returned these (Waylon) because the thong posts were uncomfortable."
- Mary: "I don't know- I've never had the TORY sandal. The fit runs true to size, but the denim color is lighter than expected."
- GAYLE: "I do not own the TORY sandal so I truly can't answer this question for Susan, however, this sandal is true to size. I wear a size 9 and it fits perfectly. Quite comfortable. I love them!"
- Rebecca: "I have not had the Tory sandlal, but I returned these sandals. They seemed to run big, very loose over the top of foot."
- Virginia: "Sorry,I am not familiar with the Tory sandal so I can't answer that. I will say I tried the Waylon but it did not fit correctly (tried 2 different sizes) and it seems to run narrow."
- Janis: "I don't have the tory sandals, but they fit like my other naturalizers. True to size."
- Gerry: "Don't know...haven't tried the TORY.."
- Nancy: "I'm not sure about how they compare to the TORY sandal. I buy wide sizes due to a very high arch and unfortunately, although I love the shoe, I am afraid I'm going to have to return them because the top strap across the arch is too snug for my foot. I'm trying to wear them around the house to see if the leather will stretch some but so far, not enough. I'm very disappointed, because I love the shoe!"
- Susan: "Do these run the same as the TORY sandal from last summer?Mar 28, 2013"
Sandra asked: does this shoe come in narrow width?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Sandra, This particular style is not offered in a narrow width. Please click the link below to view all the sandals that are offered in a narrow width: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Sandals/Width+Narrow_3A+or+2A+or+N+or+Slim/Products.aspx I hope this helps! Emily"