Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- patricia: "I'm going to be the "mother of the bride" in November. They match my dress."
- Yvonne: "Very attractive shoe and I can depend on comfort with naturalizer...love the color"
Jessie asked: I wear a 10 wide most times, very rare a 10m.. Should I order an 11M?
- Jo Anne: "I found this shoe to be true to size. I wear an 8-1/2 and ordered an 8-1/2. A 9 would have been loo big."
- P: "These shoes fit very true to size on me. I wear a 6M and did not find them extra roomy. However, they were not tight either. Very comfortable some slight wiggle room for me but I don't think it would have qualified as a 'wide' fit. You might consider going up a size if you need the width. I think there might be an online measuring tool to help ensure that the size is right. If not, you might call Naturalizer and check as well. Hope this helps."
- Jill: "No, these shoes are HUGE! I ordered a size 8 but had to return them as they are far too big. I also think they will stretch..."
- Marita: "I found them true to size- the shoe actually was looser than normal for a wide, which was great as a lot of wides are a bit tight on me so I think you will be fine with a 10 wide. And they are very comfortable!! Can spend the day on my feet in them and not hurt."
- Jennifer: "I have very narrow feet and these shoes are perfect (not tight) so I guess if you normally where a wide I would order a wide ifit comes that way. You might find the medium okay if you can sometimes wear a medium. These shoes are extremely comfortable and very cute!"
- Debby: "I wear an 8 1/2 and it fits exact. It's a soft suede so it will probably stretch. "
- gabriele: "I have wide feet,, went up half a size, but wish I had also ordered a wide."
- Lorraine: "I wear a 7M most of the time. I ordered the 7W for a bit more width ( and comfort?) Go with the 10W if you can. I am delighted with the shoe. I bought it two colors. it is very comfortable"