Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Eileen: "Need low heel taupe shoe and like the style of these."
- Rosa: "Just the color I was looking for."
- barbara: "I purchased this shoe to wear with my brown and light brown skirts. It is a comfortable shoe and stylish too."
- Randee: "Neutral color is hard to find"
- M: "proper color, good heel height"
- Charlotte: "need a "low" heel neat shoe for Church and business dressing. 69 years old but still like to look well put together and impeccable"
Page asked: Is the bow detachable?
- Charlotte: "Page The bow is not detachable but OH WHAT A COMFORTABLE SHOE and the sizing was perfect for me. I wore the shoes for the first time this morning, to Church and they did not pinch my toes or hurt my feet in any way and that is a BIG plus for me."
- Charlotte: "Page no the bow isn't detachable -- but I wore them for the first time to Church this morning and they are very comfortable. They dit not pinch my toes!!!!"
- JoAnn: "No, it is not detachable."
- shirley: "no"
- Aghogho: "No, it is not"
- Erica: "nNo. The bow is not detachable."
- Brenda: "No"
- Carolyn: "No, the bow is not detachable. "
- sharon: "The bow is not detachable."
- B: "No. It's glued on. Would not be easy to detach"
- Sujata: "Hi, No, it is not detachable. Would have been nice if it was!"
Linda asked: Do you offer a dressy handbag that will go with these shoes?
- JE HYUN: "I purchased this item for my wife as a birthday gift. This shoes fit perfectly with a dressy handbag."
- Julia: "Naturalizer doesn't really have any dressy handbags right now."
- Melina: "I have not seen a Taupe shiney leather purse to match these shoes. I bought them in black and have black leather bags that should look nice with them."