Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Cathie asked: Do these shoes run narrow or wide? .? I normally wear a 7N and want to know if these could work for me.
- Pauletta: "I purchased a 9w and that fit a little snug, but are wearable."
- Gayle: "I wear a 7N and I got the 7M size and they fit me fine....you adjust the laces a little to tighten them if you wish. This pair of shoes is my second purchase of this shoe due to an over-flow of gasoline from a malfunction of the pump nozzle while I was filling my tank....... my first pair of these shoes was RUINED. I immediately ordered another pair because I love them so much...style, comfort, etc. (yes, the gas station did reimburse me!)"
- Lisa: "I just got my pair and they run narrow and a size smaller, so I would go with 7.5W. Good luck"
- Marilou: "I wear a medium and the shoes I received were true to size. You can always lace them tighter if they are a bit loose."
- Susan: "i would say more narrow than wide. I have a pretty narrow foot and they fit great, so comfortable and extremely lightweight."