Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "Comfort and style"
Ellen asked: Does "Fire" fit anything like "Sophie"? Sophie runs a bit big for me, so wondered about fit of "Sophie".
- Carol: "all of my Naturalizer shoes many are size 9 1/2 they fit well this pair does not so i am sending them back"
- Janis: "I can't answer your question because I do have the "Sophie" style shoe."
- Meg: "I find it a bit snug by the big toe ~"
- Ellen: "Appreciate the input, always so hard just to tell anything from pictures."
- Lesley: "I have ordered Naturalizer shoes on line for years. I have always ordered a 7 N and they would fit. This shoe was too short. I reordered it in a 71/2 N and it was also too short. I did not reorder again. I dont know why the fit was so different from all of the other shoes I had ordered. I loved the shoes and was disappointed that they did not fit. Good luck!"
- Frances: "I do not know about the Sophie fit, but I find the Fire fit to be more generous and a bit long. I purchased a 9w and find it is fine with a trouser sock as oppose to a knee hi type sock, which I have put an insert into the shoe to give a more snug fit. I also find the shoe stiff."
- Joan: "I returned them. I am a narrow, and they were quite wide for me. I think length was pretty true to size..."
- Maryellen: "Sophie has soft leather at the toes. The Fire toe area is hard. I have a hard time with my big toes for some reason so soft leather is the best for me. I loved the color and I have a pair almost identical to Fire that I love to death and wish I could still get. All soft leather. I was so disappointed that Fire shoes were just too firm. Hope this helps."
- Janice C.: "Based on the fact that "Sophie" runs a bit big for you, I believe "Fire" will fit you perfectly. It's a very soft leather and has great "toe" room. Only way you'll know for sure is to try them. I have very difficult feet to fit (hammer toes and a wide width) and find that Naturalizer has the best quality for the money (especially when I can take advantage of their sales) and best fit and shortest breaking in time! Hope I was able to help you make a decision."
Peggy asked: Is this a real red color? Don't want hot pink or dark pink. Thank you so much.
- Eva: "I got black shoes."
- Denise: "It is definitely red. No hot pink."
- Ann: "Sorry but I bought black so have no idea what shade or color the English Rose leather actually is on this pair. The shoes are great though."
- M: "Yes"
- Dorothy: "It is not red. It is Rose/Dusky pink."
- Catherine: "It is a pink tone I would say looks like a magenta or watermelon. They weren't what I would call red at all. Hope that helps!"
- T: "Do not know I bought brown but was sent the wrong size and had to return them"
- Patricia: "They really are a rose color - not red. I also had hoped for red, but was pleasantly surprised by how pretty these are."
- Jovita: "Hi sorry I cannot help peggy I bought the black color"
- sharhonda: "It's dark pink"
- Paromita: "Its a beautiful bright red. Not pink in anyway."