Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- sonia: "very pretty"
- Dorothy: "For work and church"
- Rosa: "love these shoes,. Have them in every color. Great for work"
Angela asked: Does it run big or small, or true to its size?
- Karlene: "In terms of length it runs true to size. Width runs a little narrow. l can wear a medium in most shoes but the wide in the Carmen is more comfortable for me."
- Irian: "Hello, I use a size 8 and that is what I ordered. They are comfortable, so I would say that they are true to size. Thanks, Irian"
- Ella: "It seems to run fairly true to size, however, very, very uncomfortable in the open-toe area---exactly where it should actually be very comfortable."
- Maria: "In my case, shoes were true to size. Love the shoes. Very comfortable."
- A: "To me they ran small. I bought my size, but they are too tight across my toes. I thought about stretching, but I still don't think that will give me enough room. Hope this helps. "
- Carmela: "I have the Naturalizer Carmen in black. They run a little small. I originally bought size 7 and had to exchange them for size 7.5. I always have this problem with peep toe shoes."
- Suchandra: "True to its size "
janet asked: how high is the heel?
- Sally: "3 inch heel"
- N: "3 inch but comfortable, becasue it is wide and very stable."
- C: "To me this is the perfect shoe. The heel is 3" but is very comfortable. I suffer with lupus and most heels make my legs cramp. But if I could afford them, I would have a pair in each color because they are so comfortable."
- L: "the heel is almost 3", its about 2 1/2. but this shoe is extremely comfortable, I love it. I plan on ordering the pewter. wore to a conference, which means I was on my feet most of the day and had no problems. hope this helps."
- Kelly: "It's about a 2 1/2 inch heal. Very sturdy and easily manageable. I am not a heels person and these are very nice shoes."
- Agnes: "I think it is said on the product description, 3"."
- Tara: "It measures at 3 in but very sturdy and easy to walk in due to the shape of the heel."
- Patricia: "3" high. it's a solid height due to the fact that it is thick. I have a few other pairs of naturalizer with thicker heels and they are very comfortable."