Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Have another pair a different color and very comfortable. This is a nice red color"
- D: "good looking"
- Stephanie: "I love red"
- Desiree: "color and price"
ana asked: I bought a pair of Naturalizer Women's Isla Peep-Toe Pump in size 9.5 wide and they fit perfectly. So, I was wondering if I should order a 10W since everyone seems to be complaining about the seize being too tight. Im other naturalizer shoes, often I am a 9.5 but others a 10w. Should I order a 9.5 w or 10w?
- Sharon: "Def 10W"
- J: "I found them true to size and comfortable. I wear a 9W and they were comfortable from day 1. Because of the peep toe it might feel like they are too small, but I found them perfect."
- huynhanh: "9.5w, I feel the shoes are little big because the way the toes are always downward, I had to buy heel thing to prevent from slipping."
- WordWhiz,: "I found these true to size. they fit me perfectly, 8M. I would order my standard size. But if you have any problems, Naturalizer is very good about returns and refunds so if they don't fit, you can always get the next size up."