Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "Something different to try."
Lynda asked: How many inches around is the top of this boot? How tall is the shaft?
- Virginia: "Sorry...I returned these boots so I am unable to measure the top ( I was looking for Olive Green boots)."
- Marci: "The inches around are. 8 and the shaft is also about 8 inches"
- ELLA: "They are spacious around my lower calf. But I have small ankles. The r easy to put on and remove I wear them with tight bottom jeans "
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Bridget: "Hi, I didn't keep the boots because they weren't wide enough in the foot area. I have nerve damage in my right foot and the boot felt too tight for comfort. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful."
- rebekkah: "I don't have a tape measure to measure the circumference of the shoes But so comfortable so cool looking i. Bought three more pair"
- Theresa: "The height from bottom of heel to top of boot is approximately 9 inches, while the circumference of the top of boot is approximately 13 inches around the top.. Hope that helps. "
- SUSAN: "Without getting out a tape measure, I can tell you that these are the hardest boots I have ever tried to get on my foot. Once they are on, they feel good. It took me almost ten minutes to work my feet in these boots. I would not recommend! Get something with a zipper!!!"
- Annette: "I have size 8. The shaft is 8 inches measured from inside heel to top at center back. The top is 14 1/2 inches measured around the inside top. I can comfortably tucks slim or straight leg jeans inside."
- Ellen: "Measuring on the outside the top of the boot is 15in around and measuring from the bottom of the heel to the top of the boot is 91/2in. the heel adds and inch. I have them in size 8."