Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "cool and comfortable!"
- Paula: "I love the look! Hopeing theyll fit because again I'd like to purchase the brown pair with the discount!"
- Celia: "I needed black low top, low heel boots for a trip to Europe. These look perfect!"
- D: "They look so comfortable. Nice looking boot."
- yaochan: "like"
- I: "look stylish and comfortable. And it turned out to be true when I got the shoes."
- Angela: "A stylish boot that is practical and looks comfortable."
- marie: "fur lining and looked quite comfortable"
- Valerie: "The fact that they are leather and not man made material."
- Joan: "They looked stylish and comfortable. And they didn't disappoint me in either category."
- Jeanette: "The reviews were good & would be a great shoe when winter returns"
- Lorraine: "LOOK NICE"
- P: "I have been look for a short black leather boot and this is prefect stylish and functional"
- MALYNDA: "The look comfortable like other boots that I previously purchased from Naturalizer."
- Odessa: "I likes the style and comfort look of this boot."
- Sandra: "liked the look & the fact that it was leather & not seude"
- Lynne: "Good price and look nice"
- Christine: "price"
- S: "I really like the style, I purchased these boots in brown, and found them to be so comfortable, great style, just love them. So I am now ordering them in black!"
- Ember: "Need a short boot that is warm and comfy."
- Roberta: "To go with purse I purchased for an upcoming cruise this Fall to Alaska."
- Nancy: "Same"
- Dawn: "Thinking these will look great with jeans!"
- Chantelle: "tried them in a store in Canada earlier this winter and loved them. Soft leather good grip!"
- Sharon: "Stylish yet practical!"
- Barbara: "Style, low heel & color"
- Sunday: "Comfortable boots needed. My old ones are shot!"
gail asked: Does anyone know if these boots work well under a boot cut pant?
debbie asked: Do these boots run true to size?
Hannah asked: I just tried these on in the store and love them! however i do wish they were available in a wide option. In the store they have a tag on them claiming they are 'weatherproof' but i cant find anywhere on the Naturalizer website that explains what that means... does anyone know what they mean by that? or have you tried them in rain/snow?
Iampam asked: does the width run true or is there some stretch room?...why are the cool shoes never in wide sizes...