Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mary: "AWESOME WINTER WORK LOAFER"
- sheryl: "looked classy"
- S: "sharp looking and comfortable"
Catherine asked: The heel height description listed for this shoe is a little confusing, it states the shoe has a "3/4 inch platform midsole and a 2 3/4 inch heel. If my calculations are correct, the total heel height should actually be 2 1/2 inches, not the 3 1/2 inch total heel height listed. I am an amputee and can only wear shoes with a 2 1/2 inch heel. So, which is it 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 inch total heel height?
- Barbara: "The heel is 3 1/2 inches from the bottom of the heel up to where it meets the body of the shoe."
- Tami: "The heel height is 3 to 3 1/4 inches. Visually from the outside the heel looks to be 3 inches but there is a little bit of a lift in the sole of the shoe at the heel. so factoring that in, the total height from floor to where your heel rests is 3 1/4. The shoe does have a 3/4 inch platform from toe to midsole, but it seems to taper to a 1/4 lift at the heel. I hope that clarifies it for you. "
- Anna: "this shoe has a 3 1/2 heel"
- Chris: "Hi, I hope this helps. I place the tip of my measuring tape under the shoe, where the heel meets the sole and pulled it down to the heel tip, it measured just over 2 1/2. Then I measured at the back of the heel holding the tip of the tape measure where the back of the heel is attached to the heel of the shoe and it measured just over 3 inches."
- Krista: "I bought the shoes and the heel height is definitely 3 1/2 inches."
- kimberly: "Yes, not a high heel. 2-21/2 inches is right."
Jessica asked: When you walk in them does your heel slip out from the back? I have that issue with pumps so I tend to buy shoes that cover my whole foot so that they stay in place but these shoes a really cute. Also do they run small in the width?
- Emily (staff): "HI Jessica, I have not heard of any customers complaining that they slip. I find Naturalizers to run true to size. Hope this helps, Emily"