Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michelle: "Something fun for an LBD"
michelle asked: how does this shoe feel when on , I have trouble with shoes . I need them to be able to walk in not just sit there . do they run small or large . how about the toes do they squeeze the toes, do they flop around when someone walks in them ?
- K: "I tried this shoe on and found it is tight around the band of the toe. The top band of the toe seems to be cut too close and presses on the bone of my foot."
- Glenda: "I returned these after trying on, never wore them. The top edge rubbbed and I knew they would never be comfortable. I like a higher cut-out that won't rub or cut into my foot. You might try Sophie (I have the Leopard/Banana Bread color) or Corrin (I have the Cheatah/Black color) and both are comfortable. Glenda S in Texas"
- CARMEN: "This shoe is very comfortable. It does not fflip, flop off your feet. It runs to true size. The shoe does not squeeze the toes. You will be able to walk in them, no problem. I like my shoes and I get alot of compliments!"
- diana: "I love these shoes. They are very comfortable, plenty of toe room ( for my old toes), they are a good fit all the around for me. They do not flop off my heel but I don't have a narrow heel. Hope this helps."
- Ana Maria: "The shoes are comfortable. When walking a lot I wish they had more padding in the ball of the foot area. I ordered my size and they fit me. The shoes do not squeeze my toes, but I have skinny feet. They do not flip."
- Ana Laura: "These shoes are SO comfortable. I bought them in black also. I travel a lot and they are with me during the long walking from gate to gate, etc. and every time I need comfortable and casual shoes. if it wasn't for the fall look in the leopard fabric version, I would use them in Florida all the time, instead I am wearing the black. I just love them!"
- J: "Hi Michelle, I bought the same shoes but in brown. They are very comfortable and great to walk in. Size runs close to 1/2 size bigger, and no they do not squeeze the toes. I was pleased to buy them and even more when they did not hurt my feet!"
- Linda: "Sorry, I really haven't worn these enough to confidently answer your question. Plan to wear them more this fall. I like their look. "
- Michelle: "I love these shoes. Very comfortable for walking around. The size runs as it should. I do recommend these shoes. "