Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Karen: "Style and hopefully comfortable."
- Joyce R: "style and comfort"
- F: "wide width!!! boots with a little height - but comfortable."
- Cynthia: "I like the heel height"
sarah asked: Is this shoe true to size? Where does the front panel end on top of the foot? Is the leather comfortable?
- Diane: "I found these boots run a little long and wide. These are somewhere between a shoe and short boot. The front panel ends just above the ankle bone. The leather is stiff and I have not had them long enough to know if it will soften.....I certainly hope so."
- Michele: "Yes, this shoe is true to size...a little roomy in the toe area (which I like) but overall size is true. They are very comfortable."
- Patricia: "Yes, it is true to size. The leather becomes more soft and supple after wearing a couple of times. The front panel ends (for me) where the foot bends, which is why I needed a day or so to soften it up especially for walking down stairs. But now I love these boots - they are super comfortable for all day wear!"
- Marie: "Hi Sarah, Yes, the shoe is true to size (I'm a size 10) and comfortable. I wore them for the first time on Christmas day, for the whole day, and was comfortable. I'm not ure what you mean by 'the front panel.' If you are referring to the seam that is across the middle of the shoe and curves upward, the seam is across the top of the foot (where it starts to curve) and the panel ends about one-half inch above the line that would be level with the ankle (trace an imaginary line from the ankle around to the front of the leg)."
- Christiane: "They do run true to size. Front panel ends about an inch above the ankle. The leather is comfortable and softens after a few wearings."
- Lorinne: "Yes, true to size. I wear 8w, and there is room for a sock. The leather is very comfortable and easy to put on and take off."
- Gilma: "Yes, the shoe is true to size with plenty of toe room. The front panel ends just below the ankle. The front panel doesn't go all the way up to the ankle. Yes, the leather is comfortable and I feel it getting softer the more I wear them. They look and feel good. I hope this helps."
- Esperanza: "yes, i wear 8.5 w and it fits good on me. very comfy that's why i bought 2 pairs with different colors (brown and black)."
- Judith: "This shoe is AWESOME........as are MOST Naturalizer shoes. Yes, it is true to size. I wear size 8 1/2, ordered that size & they fit perfectly! The front panel comes 1/2 - 3/4 the way up on the foot. Yes, the leather is comfortable & looks great - since it has that "rough look", rather than smooth."
- L: "Hi Sarah, The shoe is true to size. The front panel end is at the top of the ankle. the leather is comfortable."
- YVONNE: "Yes it is true to size Above the ankle Yes, I through that it was smooth but it's not "
- Rosie: "Shoes are true to size. They may feel snug initially but the feeling doesn't last. Shoes are also very comfortable. I wore them all day while x-mas shopping and my feet were not sore. Shoes look stylish, I like the fact that they have a design in the front. I have received several compliments."
- Julie: "Yes, it fit my size exactly. I get compliments whenever I wear them."
- dimple: "Yes it's true to size. Shoe is very comfortable"
- Erin: "Yes, the boot is true to size. I wear an 8.5 W and they fit perfectly! There is a seem at the tip of the boot, measures 2.25" from the very tip. The leather has a pebbled texture and is very comfortable. Really no 'break in time' at all. The heel, for me, is the perfect height too. Not too short or too tall. I can easily wear these all day long and my feet don't hurt. The inside foot bed is padded and is a suede-like material."
- Lise: "Runs 1/2 size large. Front panel just over crease of ankle at lower leg. Very comfortable leather. Happy w purchase. "
- Sara: "I found this true to size. The panel ends right above the ankle in front. Very comfortable boot right out of the box."
Kristin asked: I have a narrow heel but medium foot; will my foot slide around?
- Barbara: "This style of boot on a narrow heel may not be the best choice."
- Esperanza: "no, its really comfy and fits good"
- Gina: "I have the same issue. With a medium weight sock, I do not have any problems with too much sliding with the buckle on the tightest hole."
- Gwendolyn: "I am afraid so. I have been looking at a lot of short boots and these particular boots have a rather wide opening. I do think your foot will probably slide around in them. My feet slid around in them so I returned them. I found a pair of clark's dana that work better for me and are a very similar in style. Short boots are hard to fit because they seem to range all over the place in styling and size. Good Luck!"
- Elaine: "Hi Kristin B, I also have a narrow heel and a normal width foot. I typically have to buy slingback shoes with the adjustable strap for this reason. However, I found this boot did not cause my heel to slide. It was a good fit at the heel. Unfortunately, I did have to return the boot because I have large legs, and the front portion of the boot would rub against the front of my leg. The boots were so cute and very comfortable otherwise -- I hated that I had to return them."
Josephine asked: do these boots run true to size? If my shoe size is 5 1/2 should I get a 5 1/2 for the boot or a 6?
- Kayte: "Shoe runs true to size. "
- Carmen: "I would say they run true to size."
- Lorinne: "Yes, they are true to size. I wear a 8W, this boot fits perfectly, but also left room for socks. I wear socks with boots, and the Salene fits perfectly."
- Marcia: "Mine came too small as I normally wear an 8 and I think I'll have to get them in an 8.5."
Alina asked: Does this shoe have arch support?
- Lorinne: "Yes, plenty of arch support and non slip soles."
- Cindy: "Yes they do"
- J: "Hi Alina, I have very high arches, and a wide foot as well...however, I didn't feel or see anything in this boot, that would give arch support, not like an athletic sneaker. Most shoes that I own don't have arch support. I have a tough time finding sneakers that give me arch support and have had to buy inserts as well to help. I haven't found a problem with these boots yet, but then I don't spend a lot of time on my feet during the day - I have a desk job and am sitting most of the time. Not sure if you could use an insert with a boot, unless it's secured in place - it probably would move down because of the heel."
- Tanya: "Sorry for the return but I really like the shoe I have foot trouble on my knees I was afraid that they would not work for me then "
domenic asked: what is the fit like? True to width, size?
- L: "I wear a medium width which fits fine. I did size up 1/2 size from my sandal size to give me a little extra room at the toes because I like to wear a heavier sock in the winter and can't stand my toes being crimped. They look very nice and are very comfortable. The heel height is great for standing and walking."
- Terry: "I will be returning these boots. While I love the style and heel height, the narrow width is much wider than expected and the size runs large."
- Dianne: "True to width and size for me."
- Patricia: "true to width and size"