Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Fanny: "i like it"
- Darlene: "look comfortable and dressy"
- G: "style"
- Bette: "The color will go with anything. heel height is comfortable and it comes in a narrow width."
- R: "similar to another pair and very comfortable"
- farah: "i bought this for my mon... who has very small feet. it looks confortable too with not too much heel."
- Myriam: "BECAUSE I AM OLDER AND THEY ARE VERY CONFORTABLE FOR ME."
- Ellen: "comfortable, low heals, open toe"
- J: "Because I like sandals and the shoe comes in a WW width. Naturalizer needs to carry more WW widths, ie., size 10 and above."
Diane asked: I think of nickel as a color on the silver/gray spectrum. Do these shoes appear at all silver or grayish?
- Livia: "Yes. Surprisingly, they do. The color kind of in-between, which makes it go with many clothes."
- Donna: "The color is subtle. I bought them for the gray color and was worried they would be too flat gray or too shiny but they are not."
- Susan B: "No they are more like a smokey bronze. I was hoping they would be more sivery/gray also to go with lavenders and purples, and I was disappointed. The color is actuallly similar to this picture but the name is misleading."
- Mary B.: "To me, no. More of a shiny taupe with a golden tone (not yellow gold) but a shade that looks great with any colors in the brown, taupe, cream, khaki colors. Does not work with greys. Very versitle color. "
- Janet: "They are more of a tan color. Khaki I would not say they are grey or silver"
- Mamta: "Sorry just to add to my reply it's a dull grey with silve n light gold shine. Goes with everything."
- Gerlinde: "No, they don't appear silver or grayish."
- SHERRILL RIGOT: "Diane, I was hesitant about the color as I was not sure what it would actually look like. It is definitely not silver or grayish. It is more of a light brownish-copper color. I think you would like it as it is a very versatile color. Enjoy!!"
- chau: "iT IS GREYISH AND CAN GO WITH ANY COLORS AND OCCASIONS. i WEAR THEM WITH SKIRTS AND SLACKS. oNE PAIR FITS ALL IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ROOM IN YOUR SUITCASE FOR TRAVELS"
- Lora: "They appear just as pictured: a rich shiny greyish taupe. They do not appear silver at all. Very comfortable and a perfect color for almost everything."
- Mamta: "They are between a silver and a light gold . Very comfy and one of my fav."
- Elaine: "The color IS unusual. In certain light, it appears like the color of an old tarnished nickel, with a soft patina; in other light it definitely reveals smooth mossy-gold undertones. Not loud or bold; more of an antiqued color. Make any sense?"
- Sharon: "I have these shoes; they are definitely not a silver/gray color -- although they can be paired up with black capris/skirt/slacks and they look fine."
- MAHUA: "More greyish with a silver tone."
- Ana: "No, they are more of a subdued golden/ copper tone. Definetely not on the silver side."
Stephanie asked: I have a pretty narrow foot, does anyone know how narrow this runs?
- J: "I purchased another color, but I assume the fit would be the same. I ordered a medium width which is loose on my foot. I have ordered 8.5 M for several years, however, they seem to be a little wider and in other styles my heel is very loose. The size seems to have changed. I do not have a narrow foot."
- Donald W: "My foot is medium width, but the back of my ankle is thin. Shoe fits well in toe box area; a little loose in ankle area. A narrow foot may do well although I am not sure about the ankle strap area."
- Christine: "My foot is wide and therefore ordered this show in a wide width. they fit great and are very comfortable. However, I am sorry I can't help you out with the narrow part"
- Peggy: "been too cold in Colorado to wear my new sandals yet!"
- Patricia: "I have a triple AAA foot, and it works well."
- Beverly: "The medium runs along the same width as their other styles of shoes so if it's narrow in the majority of their styles I would suggest a narrow width."
elizabeth asked: how much this shoes weigh?
- Maud: "About the same as other recent sandels from Naturalizer. Does not have a heavy sole. They are REALLY comfortable. I recommend highly."
- Doris: "This shoe is very light (probably under a pound). The straps are soft and comfortable. I think you'll really enjoy this shoe."
- Clare: "I'm not sure the exact weight, but the shoes feel very light over all - the sole isn't heavy at all"
- Barbara S: "These shoes weigh less than a pound....14.6 ounces to be exact for the pair. Hope this helps you."