Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathryn: "Heel height and over-all look. This shoe is very comfortable."
- E: "Perfect to wear with dress slacks or jeans."
Teresa asked: Does this shoe have a narrow heel?
- Leslie: "No the heel is about 1-1/4" wide/almost squared except for the curvature and because it's a rubbed heel is very low impact and extremely comfortable."
- Dee Anne: "the heel is just like the picture shows. sturdy. not narrow, fits the profile of the shoe."
- Ann: "No, definitely on the "chunkier" side, but very nice. I get a lot of compliments on these shoes whenever I wear them!"
- Muriel: "No. The heel is the width of the shoe."
- Terry: "I find the pair comfortable and don't have a narrow foot. In fact purchased based on the laces which accomodates my high in step. "
- Rachel: "No it's a block heel. Very comfortable."
- Nelia: "I wear a narrow and have narrow heels and this shoe fits me comfortably in that area. Also, it fits quite closely through the vamp/instep, so you would probably not experience any "slip" in this shoe. (I have a quite high instep for my size/width and it's almost too snug on me.)"
- D: "No. Heels are thick but very stylish"
Carol asked: Are the heels on these shoes black? Do they run large, small or true to size?
- beverly: "the heels on the brown shoes are a dark brown and the shoes are true to size. i love them!!!"
- Maricela: "The heels on the brown shoes are dark brown with a striated detail - quite fun and funky. They run true to size. I would, however, recommend a thin stocking until the leather conforms to your foot. Have fun!"
- Earline: "They are black with a strip in them with lightest shade of brown. So i would call it pinned stripe. They run true to size."
- Cassandra: "The heals are a dark brown that fades to a medium brown, repeatedly. You can kind of see it in this picture, but it almost looks striped. I feel like it runs true to size."
- Veronica: "Hi Carol , My name is Veronica. This shoe is all the way TRUE , Real nice , every thing you want in a shoe. Dress up , Down ,or in the middle"