Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Janet: "These pumps ALWAYs look classy in the workplace. They are ALWAYS in style. Thank you Naturalizer!"
- Melpi: "Need Navy Pumps"
- Pamela: "Have been looking for a classic navy pump. Looks stylish in the pictures. Like the heel height since I work downtown and walk a lot for work and at lunchtime. Posted comments were for the most part positive."
- Barbara: "i USED TO WEAR NATURALIZER CLASSIC PUMPS FOR YEARS HOWEVER THE SHOES MADE LATELY ARE TOO WIDE. IM HOPING THAT THIS WILL STAY ON MY FEET. I REALLY NEDD A 5 1/2 NARROW BUT NOT AVAILABLE."
- Linda: "Classic pump - so hard to find navy shoes! Naturalizer a are always comfortable"
- Dawn: "Comfort and style. I have worn these several times. They look very good and I can wear them when walking long distances thru airports."
- Gloria: "Look stylish but comfortable"
- K: "For color, comfort and work"
Pam asked: How does the fit on this show compare to that of my beloved Marianne (size 6 M)? I tried the Deino and the toe box pinched.
- Darleen: "I had to send them back for exactly that reason. The toes really hurt. "
- Dulce: "I returned these because the toe box was a bit narrow and cut extremely low. It gave me major toe cleavage. I was very disappointed because it is a lovely, classic shoe for the workplace."
- Olivia: "Cute shoe on, very fashionable! However, the shoe squeaks when you walk, there is nothing more irritating than a squeaky shoe. However, after dusting the shoes with baby powder, they were OK! May have to do again, will see."
- Phyllis: "Never wore Marianne, but this does not pinch toes. Very comfortable fit"