Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Penny: "color is what I wanted, liked sandals I received before, narrow is hard to get in stores"
- Toshiko: "right shape and heel height for work"
- MARY ANN: "comfortable shoes w/ suits"
- Jacqueline: "I needed a nice dress shoe with a low heal."
- Maysaloun: "nice looking, classy"
- Viggo: "My wife wanted this pair of shoes."
- M: "Terrific shoes"
- S: "for gift"
- Pamela: "Looking for a low heeled dress pump"
- Larisa: "Standard business pumps. Comfortable."
- Loretta: "These shoes are very uncomfortable & I would not choose them again!"
Deb asked: WOuld this be comfortable for a wide foot? I usually wear regular m size but my feet have been hurting so want to make sure I have a well-fitting comfortable shoe.
- Diana: "I bought 7M and they definitely would not be comfortable for a wide foot. I have been trying to break them in for a wedding and still have a long way to go before could leave on for length of time. Don't know if they have a wide size, but even I could have used it!"
- Lillian: "This is a very comfortable shoe, especially in the toe area. My foot is a standard medium and it fits well. I really don't know how the fit would be if you need it wider. I am very satisfied with this shoe."
- I: "It's a bit tight for a wide foot."
- sheree: "I ordered these shoes for my mom. They were comfortable at first but after a few moments of walking around they were a little to wide. Sadly I will be returning them."
- Nancy: "The shoe was just too big--too wide and too big in the heel. I practically walked out of the shoe. That is the problem I tend to have with a pump-type shoe. Maybe if I had ordered the M width, it would have fit better. Also the color was not really what I was looking for."