Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ivanisa: "Loved! Comfortable and beautiful."
- Wanda: "Did not receive"
Sherri asked: is shoe true to size?
- Alexandra: "Yes, it fit like a glove!"
- Celia G: "I wear a 7 1/2 and it is true to size."
- Sherri: "Thank you for replying!"
- Jennifer: "I normally wear size 7 Naturalizer shoes and this pair fits perfectly."
Customer asked: Does anyone have an 8.5 or 9 in this shoe? I vary between these 2 sizes and would love to order the correct size. Thanks ...oops I need to know the length of either of these sizes. Thanks
- Kasandra: "Well I wear an 8.5 as well! And that is exactly the size I got for these and the length a M. Perfect fit! But be sure you want these, they are like the classy/office type style just an f.y.l."
- Jessica: "I also vary between the two sizes. 8.5 fits me perfectly in these shoes. To answer your other question, I'm not sure what you mean about the "length of the size," but here's my attempt to answer it: I measured straight across from the back of the heel to the front of the toe (perpendicular to the floor--not following the slant of the shoe) and it measured 10.5". I hope that helps! These shoes are super comfortable, by the way. I'm a teacher and on my feet all day, so I had to get away from my 3"-4" inch heel habit. These are still cute but don't kill my back after 7 hours of standing."
- Hilary: "I purchased size 6 but found them to be too narrow in the toe area and so I returned them. Hilary"
- Mari Patricia: "I purchased a size 9 in this show and when It arrived and I tried it on, it was about 1/2 inch too big. I was walking out of the shoe. I kept it and ordered an 8 1/2. When that arrived, I tried it on and liked that size better, and sent the size 9 back for a refund. The length of the size 81/2 is 11 inches, from the tip of the pointed toe to the back of the heel of the shoe. I ordered a 9 originally because I have a wedge shoe made by Naturalizer in the 1990's in a 9. Now that I compare the length of the two shoes, the old 9 is like the new 81/2. I hope this helps you make a decision."
- Margaret: "These shoes seem to run a little big. Normally a size 10 fits perfectly, but this shoe was a little long. I think a 9.5 would be too small, however. I bought heel pads and the shoes fit fine. By the way, the leather is very soft, and comfortable right out of the box!"
Customer asked: Does anyone have an 8.5 or 9 in this shoe? I vary between these 2 sizes and would love to order the correct size. Thanks
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately there are no customers who purchased this shoe available to answer your question. If possible I would suggest trying them on at your local Naturalizer store. Thank you, Emily"
Karen asked: Does this shoe have the N 5 comfort support? Thank you.
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Karen, This particular style is not made with N5 comfort technology. Thank you, Hillary"