Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Liselle asked: is this shoe a soft /comfort shoe?
- Cheryl: "The leather is soft and the show is comfortable but I would not call it a "comfort" shoe. It gives good support to my foot since I had surgery."
- sandra: "yes a very comfortable shoe and the fit is excellent. Liked the shoe so well I bought it in black"
- VERNA: "THEY WERE SOFT AND COULD HAVE BEEN MORE COMFORTABLE IF I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM IN A WIDER WIDTH . I DO LIKE NATURALIZER SHOES AND MOST TIMES I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE."
- Rena: "Yes it is. The sole has an airpocket for a cushiony feel."
- J: "Yes, I believe so. It did take a bit of wearing to feel soft. I have a narrow foot and wear it with socks and an insert that is an arch support."
- Bogdana: "Soft and comfortable---true to size and width. A great oxford."
- GAIL: "yes, very soft, leather, cushioned and comfortable even when working /walking on concrete floor -- have received compliments -looks great with khaki slacks"
- Donna: "I would say yes. It is a comfortable shoe. I put this on in the morning first time and wore it all day for work. Granted I sit at a desk but this shoe was not hurting my feet at all. I have to wear an insert in my shoes for plantar facitis and this shoe allowed me to put that in and wear it with no problem. I think it looks good with pants which is how I plan to wear it."
- Francine: "yes! This is a soft/comfortable shoe! One of my favorites."
- Gloria: "Yes I love these shoes...I wear them to work, church, everywhere....the only thing I can say against them is that they looked scuffed and worn, the new shoe look didn't last long so they need to be polished or buffed but I would buy them again!!!"
- Mary: "Yes, soft and comfortable. I stand all day and like my shoes very much."
- Debi: "It is a very comfortable shoe. it is a snug fit thought so if you plan on wearing a sock heavier than a trouser sock, purchas a 1/2 size bigger. good luck"
Rhonda asked: I want to wear fairly thick socks with these and wear them with jeans. Should I buy a half a size bigger?
- VIctoria: "yes."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Rhonda, Unfortunately we have not had any customers respond to you fit question at this time. Based on reviews, I would order a bigger size if you do plan to wear them with thick socks. Thanks, Brittany"
B asked: What is the sole like? Is it smooth or rubbery? I want a smooth sole for dancing.
- Gloria: "The sole is not totally smooth and I am not sure how they would do for dancing but the shoes are very, very comfortable and will be something that I can wear all day. I love the shoes but if you want something that will glide across the dance floor I don't think these shoes would do that because the sole is not slick, it is made so that you won't slip on a smooth floor. I hope this helps!"
- Susan: "I would say it is more of a hard rubber."
- Jennifer: "Rubbery"
- M: "The sole has a pattern on it but the grooves are not deep. Not enough to bother me while dancing."