Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jenny: "I chose these shoes because I recently got a job as a teaching aide, and needed some stylish, open-toed and comfortable shoes that support me as I walk the halls for 7 hours a day."
- Deb: "These sandals are very stylish, comfortable and wide enough for my D to E width feet. They also run long so I ordered a 1/2 size down (from a 7 W down to 6.5 W. I have received many compliments on these sandals."
- Clemencia: "They look very comfortable."
- Sandra: "I like they look on my feet! They are extremely comfortable as well :)"
- Michael: "I was looking for a comfortable sandal for walking that was not a flip flop and looked stylish."
- Charlotte: "Comfort"
- Dianna: "I like the way they are made and hopefully they are comfortable."
- Francisca: "Its a nice looking sandal and I just purchased a Jester sandal and was very satisfied and so comfortable. Hope I get the same results with the Jansin sandle."
- Kathy: "Love the color, already have this sandal in black, and wanted this color too. Very comfortable sandal."
- Constantina: "stylish saddle that could be worn to work."
- Cheryl: "Cute, cute, cute and very comfortable"
- Margaret: "style"
- Nicole: "I have these in black and they are so comfortable. Wanted another pair before they go away for the summer!"
- Candice: "I like the style"
- Kristen Michele: "I wore my last pair of Naturalizer sandals until they fell apart. I had packing tape holding them together because i loved them that much! I'm replacing them. I got two years out the first pair."
- G: "STYLE & COMFORT"
- Carol: "cute and trendy"
Janice asked: I have bunions and wear orthotics in my shoes. Do I need to order a wider or larger size to accommodate? I wear size 8, will the sandal have enough room or give. Is the leather soft?
- cynthia: "Order a wide "
- Mary: "I love these sandals. In fact I was thinking of ordering another pair in brown (I have black). I don't have the same foot issues as you, but I would recommend them!"
- Suzette: "Very comfortable, but I returned these shoes as they squeaked!! VERY LOUDLY!!!"
- lisa: "Hi Janice, I am wearing these sandals, in black, right now! Love them! They are supportive like a shoe, but strappy, like a sandal. So, I will try and help you out: I wear a 9N. AFter reading reviews I ordered 8 1/2N. Fit great, a little extra space, but not sloppy. I can't speak to your orothodics as I don't know how bulky they are, but I think a bunion would be ok as the straps are so soft. Leather is very soft! Strap at ankle is sturdy but not uncomforatble. I think this sandal is worth a try. I may even order the tan color myself! Good luck."
- mary: "Hmmm. I do not have bunions. I have very narrow feet which slip in most sandals. I wear orthotics with this sandal and like it a lot. Lots of cushion."
- Liz: "I ordered a 6 wide and have had absolutely NO trouble with my bunion from the first time I wore the shoe."
- S: "I return my shoes ... So I wouldn't know how they fit . Sorry and good luck !!"
- Merle: "I wore these shoes for the first time this weekend and they are very comfortable. They fit snugly around the toes and are great for my very narrow feet. I would say you should try a larger size so that you will be comfortable and be able to enjoy these cute shoes!"
- Juliane: "I find that the shoe is very comfortable and is made well, however I did have to send back the size 8M that I originally ordered because it was too long. I then reordered it in a size 7 1/2 M which turned out to be the right length for me. So it appears to me that most people would need to order a 1/2 smaller than they normally would wear as I always wear a size 8 medium and it never happens where I need to get a 7 1/2. I would probably order a wide if you normally wear a medium in the width as there isn't much space between my foot and the sides of the shoe, especially if you have bunions and wear orthotics that take up additional space. Hope this feedback helps."
- Lori: "I typically wear a size 9 m and have a chubby foot. I ordered the 9 but had to return as they were very long. I reordered them in 8 m and they fit perfect. The leather is very soft and will stretch. I wore them for several hours and had no problems. I didn't realize I had sandals on so very comfortable. Did not hurt my bunions."
- Jessica: "I bought the sandals for comfort. I ordered the wide width and its very well. I would order the wider width to accommodate the orthotics."
Marcia asked: I wear an 11 narrow shoe. Does this come in that size? or comparable to a regular casual shoe? Thanks you.
- Yvette: "I don't know if it comes in a 11 narrow, because I wear a 7 M and they are very comfortable & stylish."
- Sherri: "It's a great shoe however I wear a wiide so I cannot comment on a narrow - I will share that I was stuck in an airport for over 24 hours had this shoe on and have no complaints about wearing it for extended period of time "
- Lauren: "My foot is on the narrower side, especially in the heel, and this shoe fits perfectly. It runs about a half size long, so order a half size down. I have two colors, and I ordered a pair for my daughter because she kept stealing mine."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Julie asked: Does the ankle strap hit below the ankle bone or one the ankle bone? I have thick ankles I want to know if it will be flattering.
- Kimberley: "Hi Julie, They hit right at the bottom of my ankle bone"
- Tiffany: "The ankle strap hits on the ankle bone."
- Suzette: "This strap fits my ankle right below the ankle bone. My only problem is they squeak where the strap goes thru the heel piece. Still debating as to whether or not I am going to return them. I may go into a store and try on another pair!! They are very smart looking on the foot and very comfy!!! (Except for the annoying squeak!!). I bought them in black."
- D: "The ankle strap is on the ankle bone for me. I am a very tall woman and have large feet, but no thick ankles. The sandals are fine for me, I really like them. I am not sure of course how they will look on you but my guess is that they will be fine on thick ankles as well."