Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Tracy asked: Does this come in wide width?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Tracy, Unfortunately they do not come in a wide width. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Priscilla asked: Is a 9 1/2 M have the wide shaft or does ut have to be a W to get the wide shaft?
- Priscilla: "Thanks. Pa"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Priscilla, As long as you are on the wideshaft boot's product page you will receive a wide shaft boot. The M & W are for the width size of your foot. So if you have a regular size width you will select M but you will still be receiving the wideshaft boot. I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Tracye asked: Does a wide shaft also mean that the bottom/sole of the boot is wide, too? I do not have wide feet, but do have a larger sized calf that is about a half inch larger than the regular sized shaft. Thanks.
- Corrina: "I normally wear a regular shoe width but my calves need to be huge. I played sports growing up. unfortunately I need to retun my 7.5m because the feet were a bit too narrow. the shaft was wide enough to fit my 16 inch calf. I love the color though. I found the shoe to be a bit narrow, especially if you wear thick socks."
- Melissa: "Tracy The wider shaft was great as I have larger legs thanks to volleyball. The foot portion was not wider. These are great boots. Worth the money."
- Stacey: "I found that the bottom sole is NOT for wide feet as I do not have wide feet either. :)"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Tracye, Wide shaft boot means only the calf circumference is wide not the width of the foot. Just make sure when selecting your size it has a M next to the size not a W and you will be fine. Please let em know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Tracy asked: I am reviewing the previous answers and am confused why a size 6 would have a bigger circumferance then a size 9. Was this a typo? The 6 indicated over a 16 inch but the 9 was at 15. I am concerned because I am a 7.5 and need at least a 16.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Tracy, I am sorry I am unable to find where it is talking about the size 9 measurements. To find measurements go to boot measurements on the product page select Abira and then select the Abira Wideshaft. Find size 7.5 and your measurements should be listed directly beside it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Colleen asked: What is the circumferenc of the shaft?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Colleen, The circumference is different based on shoe size but the measurements for a size 6 are listed below: Shaft Height: 14 9/16" Circumference: 16 6/16" Thanks, Brittany"