Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Serita: "Cute and comfortable."
- SANDRA: "Naturalizer carries the most comfortable shoes (high heel, comfy and stylish). I will be going to a convention for work in a two weeks, and it involves a lot of walking, I dont want to wear flats so I chose this lovely pair of shoes."
- R: "Comfortable and stylish shoe for work."
- Mary Ann: "They look very comfortable, Stylish and a nice looking shoe. I have been shopping for a comfortable, good looking pump for a while. Hopefully they will fit well."
- Nancy: "BECAUSE OF THE PLATFORM, HEEL HEIGHT AND NARROW SIZE, JUST WISH THERE WAS A STORE OTHER THAN OUTLET IN THE PHOENIX AREA. OUTLET DID NOT HAVE THIS STYLE. IT IS GETTING TO BE SO DIFFICULT FINDING NARROW SHOES! i AM HOPING THEY COME IN TIME FOR MY MOTHER'S MEMORIAL SERVICE MARCH 8TH"
- Narlane: "Naturalizer is a good brand"
- Yaling: "A classical color and style"
- Tamara: "VERY COMFORTABLE"
- Lois: "Love these pumps. Black is a must have in my choice of shoes."
- Sherrill: "I wear black trousers to work almost every day. These are classic!"
- D: "Needed basic black heels."
- Rosa: "LOOK CONFORTABLE AND ARE AFFORDABLE"
- Christine: "I heard that the shoes were very comfortable."
- Sarah: "I need a sophisticated pair of career shoes that look modern - I think these do just that! I also have a hard time finding size 11, 11W or 12 in career shoes that have a normal heel height. So many shoes are 3 1/4" and higher. I am 6 ft tall so I want a heel that is a bit more conservative in height."
- S: "Nice looking basic black shoe. Naturalizer fits me better than any other shoe."
- Janene: "Reviews were good. Picture looks like what I am looking for. Need narrow width"
- Linda: "You can dress up or casual dress. Nice shoes I wanted to get the shiny one as well but I want to make sure the size fits well first."
- Karen: "they look right - we shall see"
- Nancy: "Naturalizer has a comfortable shoes."
Isha asked: i wear size 6 but i dont know whether to order narrow or B. on size chzrt my feekt falls withing the column and just touches border on side?
- Ann: "I wear between a 7.5 and 8 wide. I brought the 8 and it was too roomy I would say it runs big. Hope this helps"
- S: "I bought these shoes in my size and should have got a half size smaller. I wore them 2 times. Now they are collecting dust in my closest"
- Irian: "Hello, I consider my feet wide, but wide shoes, never seem comfortable and then I would need a smaller size. If you have worn narrow before and since they barely touch the sides of the sizing chart, I would try narrow. The shoes stretch and tend to slip off in the back. I hope this helps. I do love the shoes and are very comfortable. Irian"
- Christine: "I would get the B. I usually wear a B and had to get a wide and it fits great. Can wear it all day. "
- Isha: "thank you"
- K: "I recommend the B if you are on the line. If you have a narrow heel like me, you can add heel cushions to keep your foot from slipping. "
Elizabeth asked: I tried this Shoe on (they didn't have any narrows) size 9.5M, it was a little to big. I tried the 9M on and it felt just a little snug on my right foot near the big toe. Being that I have very little arch in my feet, my feet sat flat and made the shoe spread out in the middle. I really like the shoe and wonder if I should try a 9 or 9.5 narrow? Usually a narrow tightens the middle up. Suggestions please.
- Pamela: "I would go withe the size 9. I usually wear a 11 but Naturalizers with heels do not stay on my feet when walking without a lot of heel pads. I ordered a size 10.5 in this shoe. While my shoe is snug next to my big toe as well, it stays on my foot and the more I wear the shoe it seems to stretch out more so hopefully this will work well for you as well"
- Janice: "I have this shoe in two colors, and ordered a 7.5 narrow (my usual size). I love the shoes, but the heel slips a little when wearing hose, not with bare feet."
- Christine: "Elizabeth, I've experienced the narrow option in sizing vs the medium to squeeze my small toe causing discomfort. The medium is perfect for me. I get these shoes regularly for work. I'm on my feet at work for 10 hrs in the airline industry. Try the medium of your size. From there, work .5 smaller or larger. Hope this info helps."
- K: "Whenever I'm in doubt as far as sizing. I just order multiple pairs and try them on at home. Then I return the ones that didn't fit. But I do have to say these shoes are worth it! Perfect height, a classic style that will never go out of fashion, soft leather and they don't click when you walk! I love them for work. "
- A: "You should try the 9.5 narrow and your feet will not spread out in the middle. The shoe is very nice!"
- B: "It is a beautiful shoe but I also had fit problems. I did not figure out what the correct fit should be. My usually perfect Naturalizer size was too big (long) and the heel kept slipping. It was also not a big snug across the top of the foot; not uncompfortable, but it rubbed a bit. A half size down in a M felt snug over all and very tight across the top. I was very disappointed as this was the first time I'm ever had a 'bad fit' with a Naturalizer shoe. A fan for 8 years."
jeccica asked: im a size 6 in most shoes but size 6 in this style but not this brand usually pops out from back should i order a 5?
- Pamela: "I would order the smaller size and add a heal pad. I usually order a 11 but ordered a 10 1/2 because of the same reason but still had the issue of my foot going out of shoe. I took a risk of squeezing my toes of a half size smaller but still had the same issue. Love Naturalizer shoes but wish they would work on improving how your heal stays in because it is uncomfortable."
- Lynette: "I am a size 11M, it fit through to size."
- Christine: "I usually order 1/2 size smaller than my usual size in all Naturalizer shoes."
- Beverly: "I ordered a 9 narrow which is my normal size in any shoe and I had no problem. I actually ordered the black and another color, both are fine size and width wise. .I do know the concern, I also ordered the "Alarm" in a 9 N and that shoe is loose in the heel, even with a pad."
- Mary: "I have narrow feet and even with a narrow width, my heel often pops out of a pump style. I believe that the product information suggests that you buy a 1/2 size smaller than your usual size, which I did, and I'm very happy with the fit. So I don't know if you should go down a full size, maybe try a 5 1/2 if it's available"