Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- lori: "looking for a comfortable versatile heel. Ive seen the mixed reviews on the sizing, so Im crossing my fingers they fit on the first go round."
- Faye: "Style and comfort"
- Betty: "I bought these for my daughter as a gift. I'd die if I wore these! lol"
- T: "I have these shoes in another color and love them for this reason; for high heels, because of the platform, they are very comfortable and stylish."
- C: "These pumps were exactly what I was looking for-stylish, dressy and comfortable-I love them!"
- Mona: "shiny heels"
- Sylvia: "They look comfortable & have just the right heel height!"
- Jessica: "Great work office pump!"
- VERONICA: "I wanted a REAL PATENT leather shoe. So hard to find when the majority of shoes are fake material."
- Sandra: "came in a size 5 and I liked the height and the style"
Grace asked: I'm planning to buy the Lennox Leather(not patent) After reading a lot of reviews about terrible sizing, I'm pretty conflicted what shoe size to get. I'm usually an 8.5 with sneakers and 7.5 with Tommy Hilgifer heels. What shoe size should I get?
- Candice: "Keep in mind that leather tends to expand with wear. I would suggest getting these only a half size larger than your actual foot size. I loved the look of them so much, I ordered a full size larger in the regular width. One shoe stays on pretty firmly, but the other flops off the heel when I increase my stride, so I have to walk pretty gingerly."
- Carolyn: "I always purchase the same size from Naturalizer. My foot is a 9N....they always fit."
- C: "I'm a true 5.5, and this was too big for me. My heel came out when I walked."
- M: "I would buy 7. They run a little wide."
Virginia asked: does this shoe run large I normally wear a size 8, what size should I order?
- C: "I can tell you these were some of the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen. Unfortunately they were also some of the most uncomfortable I've ever had on so they were immediately sent back. But, to answer your question, I believe they run a smidge on the small side."
- jeanette: "As I ordered a half size smaller than usual as suggested by the information on the shoe, I don't know if an 8 will be Ok. I had to return mine,I was disappointed with the fit. I usually wear an 8w and the 7.5w was too small. Hope this helps."
- Jennifer: "I found that the size ran large by about a half a size. I would order a half a size smaller."
- Leslie: "Yes"
- Martha: "The shoe does not run large. In fact, if you have a wide foot, it might be a tight fit."
- Kelly: "I am a large 10. I got a 10.5 and they seem to run true to size."
- Lenore: "I ordered and wear 81/2 and I find it very comfortable on my feet that I have had surgery on."
- Anna: "Ran true to size for me. I purchased for a wedding and they were fairly comfortable, but I wouldn't say they are the most comfortable heels I own. Hope this helps!"
Carrie asked: How long has this shoe been with Naturalizer? I ordered a heel from Naturalizer two years ago that looked like this but wasn't comfortable. I cannot recall the name. I want to order the Lennox but am not sure if this is the same shoe.
- Marie: "I've had mine for about two years also. I have two pairs, one medium and one is a wide (I normally wear medium) and the wide is MUCH more comfortable."
- Su: "Maybe Clava - great shoe, my opinion better than Lennox -Clava, classic style"
- C: "I think they've had this shoe for about 2 years. I love them! I find them very comfortable. "
- Joette: "I don't know if this is the same heel or not but I find this shoe to be very comfortable."
hazel asked: I wear size 11 m; however,sometimes the shoes are two big and sometimes they fit just right. If the shoes are too big can i return them without it costing me an arm and a leg?
- J: "For the Naturalizer staff: I love this shoe and bought a pair in Mocha last year. I would like another pair, but haven't been able to find the Mocha color. Will Naturalizer make this shoe in Mocha again? (PLEASE say yes!) : - )"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Unworn merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 60 days of the sale date at any company-owned Naturalizer store (the merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged at a Naturalizer Outlet store or independently-owned shoe store). Item(s) must be returned in the original brand box (packaging). Be sure to bring the packing slip or the receipt that was email to you. Please click here to locate a store. http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx If you do not live near a company-owned Naturalizer store, please mail your shoes to the following address: Naturalizer Retail 15835 Fern Ave. Chino, CA 91708 If you would like to request a refund, please include the packing slip or email confirmation. If you would like to request an exchange, we will need your shoe size and width. If your exchange request cannot be filled, a refund will be issued. Most refund/exchange requests are completed within 2-3 weeks after the shoes are received. Note: We recommend using a traceable shipping service (UPS or insured U.S. Mail). Return shipping charges are non-refundable. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"