Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Darylaine: "Appears comfortable"
- Ivanisa: "I like the style. Have other pairs."
- Bernadette: "Edgier version of the classic"
- Mary: "I wanted a nice classy looking shoe for work that wasn't to high. This fit the bill for me."
- Paula: "Loved the style of these. They look very rich and will look good with slacks for work."
- D: "I chose these shoes because they were stylish and looked like they would be comfortable for office wear."
- Dorothy: "For my personal wear"
- C: "Like the style"
- Judith: "The reviews sounded as though this might be a pair of shoes that I could wear. I have a narroiw foot. I usually buy a slim when possible. I am hoping the narrow will work, as former customers reported that it ran a little narrow."
- Laurie: "Always buy Naturalizer for work shoes, and I needed a new pair of black flats"
- LUCRE: "I liked the style and the heel and besides Naturalizer has never failed me."
- Harleen: "Awesome heel height... will give me a polished look with all the wear to work clothing"
- Zelda: "I like the style of the shoe"
- Jennifer: "Shoes to wear with suits for work"
- Tracy: "classic"
- Desiree: "I like it"
- Teri: "Liked the heel height"
susan asked: I need this shoe in 9n, is it available anywhere?
Elaine asked: Does this shoe tend to be narrow?
- Marina: "Yes, they are pretty narrow. For me it's perfect. And they are very comfortable."
- Carole: "Yes, it was very narrow and tight. Couldn't wear them for an entire evening."
- Christine: "I ordered the shoe in narrow, and have sometimes had trouble with those not being narrow enough for me. However, this particular shoe has worked very well. It fits great and is very comfortable."
- Anna: "Not in my opinion. It's just perfect! I liked so much, I went back and bought it in brown also. Perfect fit and VERY comfortable."
- Erin: "Yes. I ordered a wide (my usual size) and had to return it as the shoe was still too narrow for my foot."
- Stacey: "Yes. I bought the wide and it fit perfect. I buy the wide because I have a damaged nerve in my right foot. The shoe works for what I need, but for a wide shoe, it was not too big for my left foot."
- Dana: "No, it runs pretty true to size.It is a very comfortable shoe."