Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elaine: "It looks comfortable and stylish"
- Gina: "I needed good comfortable pumps for work!"
- DEBORAH C.: "MATCHES EVERYTHING IN MY CLOSETS."
- Myra: "I am a usher in church stand a lot on my feet looking for a comfortable shoe. Read some of the comments."
- D: "Right size heel, look like nice dress/work shoes"
- Barbara: "liked the way way they looked & comfort"
- Jean: "Looking for a classy, comfortable shoe for work."
- Karen: "Have them already and work; Good for work, classic style and fit my wide feet"
- L: "Color, low heel."
- Erika: "Purchased these shoes for an interview. It makes for a clean, professional appearance."
- Susan: "Looking for nice dress shoes with a lower heal"
- Carolyn M: "Square toe, lower heel, dress shoe"
- Margarita: "They look so pretty and in wide width. They look very professional."
- P: "BECAUSE I HAVE VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR PRODUCT."
- Dana: "just the right heel size"
- P: "I have a pair of these shoes that are wearing out and I wanted to replace them."
- Karen: "Has a low heel that doesn't look blocky"
- C: "These . . . well I still have them, but they are difficult to walk in and they are not supportive. I do not feel confident walking in them and constantly feel like I'm going to slip. I need to take them to Goodwill because I always avoid wearing them."
- Margaret: "color and comfort"
- Marijane: "extra width available"
Debra asked: What is difference between W and WW?
- H: "I don't know about wide but I know that the narrow was too wide for me."
Mary asked: The Naturalizer shoes which I need to replace are 7.5 B over AA. Thjis shoe seems to come in only a W- M or- N. What size should I order?
- LORENA: "The shoes are great and confortable. They are good for working all day. Shoes fit. The size that may suit you is W."
- Kristin: "I wear a size 4 and that size only comes in one width. However, the Fulton as well as other Naturalizer shoes I have ordered lately seem to be bigger than they used to be. I need to put a gel insert in my newer shoes to make them fit. Since Naturalizer is still one of the only shoes that even come in a size 4 I still buy them, but I am not happy with the new sizing."
- Irma: "I would order the N. I normally order M but I use with thick socks during winter days."