Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Annie: "Color"
- Mary: "I wanted a nude pair of flats, but I sent them back because they were not comfortable."
- Trudy: "I need a lower heeled shoe that can be dressed up. This shoe design is cute and should work well with skirts and slacks."
- Susan: "They looked stylish yet comfortable."
- Adriana: "i hope i bought really comfortable a cute shoes!"
- donna: "STYLE"
- Wanda: "Needing a wide shoe that is femine is challenging. These shoes are beautiful and Naturalizer always fits so well."
A asked: What is N5 comfort system?
- Melanie: "This is a very comfortable shoe. It has a good amount of flexibility and the cushioning is very good."
- Martha: "These shoes just have a little extra comfort padding inside. I can't wear anything but Naturalizers. I always look for N5 shoes. Hope this helps."
- Eileen: "The fit is supposed to be great. Unfortunately for me I have a narrow foot and the only way I can try on shoes is to buy them online. This is a very unsatisfactory process. Please have your stores stock narrow shoes. If you did that I could really have a perfectly comfortable shoe."
- Linna: "In practical terms, it means that the heels are comfy during 'heel strike', the arch support is unobtrusive but effective, and the plantar cushioning is kind to the front of the foot. I got these to wear for my son's daytime wedding, wore them all day and into the night with no complaints from my feet. They didn't squeak up the aisle, the roundish toe has lots of toe box room, and they looked special for the occasion. I wear them to work now and continue to enjoy them."
- Susan: "I don't know what N5 system is but I do know that this is one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. The fit is excellent and everything about it is comfort. I have a wide foot and finding shoes that don't hurt my feet is always a challenge."