Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Anna: "Loved the color and style"
- Velma: "Looks comfortable"
- Debra: "I have a pair of Maudes in black and love them."
- Dr Kristen: "Nice color, comfortable shoe, correct size"
- Rebecca: "This style is the most comfortable I have ever worn. I have had 2 other pairs like this pair. One pair I completely wore out. I am still wearing my black pair."
- W: "Color"
- L: "I have bought this style before and LOVE it! Fits well and goes with nearly everything I wear except real dressy outfits."
- K: "I love these shoes, color is great and super comfortable!"
- Patricia: "I had a pair of these shoes which were so comfortable that I literally wore them out."
- Vanessa: "I had them in black and they were really comfortable so I wanted them in another color."
- M: "style, variety of colors to choose, price, quality"
auj asked: do these shoes usually run wide ?
- Sandra M.: "No, they didn't run wide for me. I ordered a "Narrow" and I love the look. I purchased them in black as well. I'm sorry they don't come in navy. Some narrow navy shoes are too wide."
- Rebecca: "Shoes run true to size, however they will stretch if you have wide feet. Leather tends to give over a few wears. The shoe is great and holds up well, I still have and wear them"
- Uma: "No."
- Patricia: "I have wide feet and they fit nicely. Hope that helps."
- M: "Yes - they are a bit wide. I have a narrow and I had to put fillers in the heel and they are still not a really great fit. They are pretty though, so if you don't have to do a lot of walking in them they're fine."
- M: "No I bought them in Medium and fit great. No cramping but not too wide."
Brinnette asked: Do these shoes show the toe "cleavage"?
- Pauline: "I purchased the narrow width on this shoe and find them uncomfortable across the toes. I've worn them hoping they would stretch but havent found that has happened so I've given up trying."
- Uma: "no"
- Barbara: "I never wore these because they were way too tight. The sizing isn't accurate and they were tremendously uncomfortable. Don't waste your money. "
- paula: "No they do not. I have a very narrow heel and as much as I love these shoes....they do not fit my heel very tightly and I often have them slip off my foot. Don't worry about the cleavage. You will love these shoes unless you need a narrow size."
Brinnette asked: Do they have the memory foam insoles?
- Yolanda: "I do not know, but I have to tell you they are very comfortable. I bought them on sale and if I had known these shoes were so good I would have bought more pairs. I wear them to work... I am a teacher and I need comfortables shoes and these are my favorite ones."
- Margaret: "I wish I could answer your question, but I do not know whether Maude shoes have memory foam insoles. They are not advertised to contain memory foam, but they are advertised to feature N5 Comfort Elements. N5 Comfort Elements have soft heel pads and soft linings. I have not worn my Maude shoes long enough to know whether the absence of my footprint on the insole is due to no memory foam or due to insufficient wear. The year before I bought the Maude shoes I bought Naturalizer's Decade. Like the Maudes, Decades are not advertised to contain memory foam and do feature N5 Comfort Elements. I wear the Decades 7 months of the year, and the insole has conformed to my toe imprints which would suggest the presence of memory foam. Both the Decades and the Maudes are extremely comfortable and fit my hard-to- fit 8 wide foot. Perhaps the N5 Comfort Elements that provide softness and cushioning are indeed memory foam. Your question is a good one and deserves a better answer than the speculation I have provided. The manufacturer is in a better position than the customer to know the contents of its product, so I would encourage you to re-ask your question by writing Brown Shoe Company, 8300 Maryland Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63105. Good luck!"
- S: "The Naturalizer Maude flat is very nicely cushioned. You will certainly not be able to feel the ground under your feet. The Maude flat is so classy looking and very well made in genuine leather. I just received my second pair in black today! Enjoy your new shoes. They are a wonderful investment that you will be able to wear for many years to come. Sissy"
- Karen: "No, these shoes do not have memory foam insoles."
- Theresa: "No memory foam insole but a very ,very comfortable shoe. A perfect shoe to wear all day at work !"
- M: "This shoe has the Naturalizer N5 Comfort insole. They are very comfortable to wear."
- Blanca: "This shoe is very stiff and uncomfortable I don't recommend it. I was surprised a Naturalizer shoe was uncomfortable but this is!"
- Donna: "They do not have memory foam inside, but it is a comfortable shoe."
- Daniela: "They are light and very comfortable but they do not have memory foam insole."