Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "Kate Middleton wears shoes like this."
- lori: "looking for a comfortable versatile heel. Ive seen the mixed reviews on the sizing, so Im crossing my fingers they fit on the first go round."
- Sharon: "it looks nice"
- K: "I have trouble finding size 4.5!"
- Daylene: "Looking for shoes for my daughter's wedding. I need comfort and style!! Naturalizer always comes through!"
- H: "Professional"
- Miriam: "Was a nice neutral color shoe and the shoe is cute with jeans and dressy enough for dresses. Comfortable heel without looking like an "older lady" shoe. I may be one but I don't have to dress like one!"
Teresa asked: I'm conflicted about sizing. I'm usually a 91/2 wide but I read these run small. . I have wide feet. What size should I order?
- Ceci: "I would go for the larger size. It took me awhile to "wear these in" as they are not a soft shoe; a little stiff. 'But they are stylish and go with a lot of things."
- Tracy: "I would go with a 10. They are a little narrow in the toe. If you plan on wearing all day as I do go for comfort with a little more room "
- Angela: "I have these taupe ones too, and they were true to size. The snake print were the ones that ran smaller. The taupe and the black ones were good. If you normally order a 9 1/2 wide in Naturalizer brand then you should be good with this one. "
- suzanne: "i had to go 1/2 bigger, from a 8w to 8 1\2w"
Brenda asked: What is the heel height?
- SONYA: "3""
- Marie: "It is a very comfortable heel...feels about like a 2 and 1/12 inch heel because of the platform on the front sole. I am in my mid 50's and like a higher heel but sometimes find them hard to walk in, but this heel feels wonderful!!"
- P: "Brenda, It's 3" total. With the 1/4" platform on the front, the heel is just 2-3/4" and the overall increase in your height is 3". My daughter who will be wearing it for the wedding thinks it's the most comfortable high heel she's ever worn."
- WordWhiz,: "3 inches"
- Diane: "I'm not sure, but not more than 3 inches. Possibly less than that."