MY TOTALLYIZER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "My Totallyizer Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible. Employees of
BG Retail, LLC. d/b/a Naturalizer and its parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
BG Retail, LLC. d/b/a Naturalizer Retail 8300 Maryland Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63105.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 5, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") and ends on April 15, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Online: During the Promotion Period, visit naturalizer.com/izer and complete and submit the registration form including a valid name (first and Last), email address, home mailing address, and phone number. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time each day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The "authorized account holder" of an email address, is defined as the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Winner Determination and Verification: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor will randomly select the potential weekly “free shoe card” winner on or around every Friday during the Sweepstakes period from March 5 through April 15, 2013. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around April 17, 2013. The potential winner will be notified by phone or email after the date of random drawing. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release provided by Sponsor ("Affidavit"), which must be received by Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The grand prize consists of one $1,000 gift certificate valid on Naturalizer.com or at Naturalizer retail stores including outlets.
There is no expiration date on the Grand Prize gift cards The gift card is non-transferable, retains no cash value, and includes service charge and sales tax.
SIX (6) SECONDARY PRIZES: The secondary prizes consists of a $100 gift codes valid only on Naturalizer.com.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV The ARV of all prizes is$1600. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Release: By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense, whatsoever including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, winner grants to Sponsor and its agents the right to use winner’s name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, state, and biographical information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further permission, payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in St. Louis County or the City of St. Louis, Missouri; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
13. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Sweepstakes end date (listed above) and no later than April 20, 2013. For the Winner List, send an email with the following subject line: "My Totally Izer Sweepstakes, Winner List Request," to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list contact the Naturalizer customer service department by phone at 1-800-401-8888, by mail at Naturalizer, c/o Consumer Services, 8300 Maryland Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63105, or online at http://naturalizer.custhelp.com/app/ask and your name will be removed within 60 days of the request.
ENTER NOW »